BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Stupid noob question

1444 Views 20 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  TRaV MaNN
Hey guys,
I've been out of the loop for a while so I dont know what the latest parts websites are. I need a decently cheap set of clear E36 sedan/compact corner lights. And no DDMtuning. I'd rather pay more somewhere else.

Thanks E36 fam,
-wot
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
How's the ti?, did you sell her yet?.
Philip, just go with Umnitza if you're unwilling to DDM.
Rockauto will do just fine. Thank you gentlemen, helpful as always.

Sent from my pants using WeinerApp
Ti is still going strong. She's been a trooper.

Sent from my pants using WeinerApp
What's wrong with DDM? Never had anything take more thank a week to show up to my house.
We don't all live so close...

Nor have we all had such 'luck' (With DDM remember their motto: "Because we're not satisfied until our customers aren't satisfied".)
What's wrong with DDM? Never had anything take more thank a week to show up to my house.
Mean while all my stuff from rock auto will be here tomorrow, and I ordered Monday around 4pm. Only paid for the slowest shipping...
Awesome! Should be like Christmas here at my house.
hey how many people showed up to best west? from the fest?
Nothing about a 318 is "going strong"
LOL fair enough. It's going... something. Slowly but surely I suppose.
Nothing about a 318 is "going strong"
Hellrot.. I wish it was Hennarot or Inka
And it's fifteen years old, which means Franklyn is correct and it's now orange. :rofl:

Sent from my LG Revolution 4G using BimmerApp
Hellrot.. I wish it was Hennarot or Inka
LOL no it's mostly red, my roof is kind of pink though
And it's fifteen years old, which means Franklyn is correct and it's now orange. :rofl:

Sent from my LG Revolution 4G using BimmerApp
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.