BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has Bimmerfest always been held in CA? Any plans or hosting in other states? Wouldn't mind attending but that is a long drive from Atlanta.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I heard the east coast version had a M division rep talking about the motorsport division and it's cars.

We should have that here!!!

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Any word on the Rutger's event?
:dunno:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rutgers??????

I have been trying to register for the east coast bimmerfest and I couldnt because it seemed that the link for the east coast was always bringing me to the west coast registration. :dunno: Now I cant even find the link for the east coast. It seems that someone took it off. I wonder if they had second thoughts on having it in the east coast. I hope we find out soon I would like to register and make sure I attend. Last year I went late and do to the weather being horrible it wasnt as good so I would like to see what happens this year.:p

·
Registered
35 Posts
328iSC said:
Has Bimmerfest always been held in CA? Any plans or hosting in other states? Wouldn't mind attending but that is a long drive from Atlanta.
Yeah, tell me about it. Long drive from ATL!!! Acck!! Maybe we can have a big one in ATL next year (perhaps sponsored by a dealership or something). BTW, there's a meet tomorrow at 1:00pm at Perimeter Mall (JCPenny).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts