Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
In cubicle hell
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: :mad: :mad:
Had an appointment to get to, and as I get to the driveway for my condo complex, there is a discarded *christmas tree* and garbage bags right in the middle of the way, on top of a nice mound of snow courtesy of the city - so I get out of the car, drag the tree and garbage over out of the way, and get out after shoveling a bit of snow.
Come back 45 minutes later, the city finally picked up the trash, so I get in the driveway, only to hear a quick depressurization coming from under the car - F&&&&&&&&CK!!!!! I think it's something like a coolant system hose or something, but nope: broken glass, stuck in the thread of my brand new Nokian Hakka 2 :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Either the stupid guys who remove the snow broke a garbage bag and spilled the glass, or one of my stupid neighbours has some kind of :mad: :mad: glass ornament in the tree.
Now I have to wait to find out if there are still studded Hakka 2s in my size and if there's a road hazard warranty on it...

Couple of years ago it was a nail from some neighbour kid that was building a skateboard ramp - of course nobody will admit to anything: "Not my tree!" / "Not my kid!!"

:mad: :mad: :mad: stupid people who can't take responsability for their actions / kids / TRASH just :mad: :mad: :mad: me OFF!!!!!

(Sorry just had to get that out of my system...) :tsk:

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
I say it is make the nieghbors vanish time:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts