1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
WTF? :loco: I know Jever will order one.:bustingup

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have one of these. What you do is when your guests arrive, you mention that you've been hearing very strange noises in the pipes and can't figure it out. This topic is quickly dismissed, but plants a seed in their heads to make the sudden appearance of the toilet monster a possible reality. Scares the S*&T out of them. I don't use it when elderly folks visit. My young daughters sleepovers are fair game though.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Keith2 said:
I have one of these. What you do is when your guests arrive, you mention that you've been hearing very strange noises in the pipes and can't figure it out. This topic is quickly dismissed, but plants a seed in their heads to make the sudden appearance of the toilet monster a possible reality. Scares the S*&T out of them. I don't use it when elderly folks visit. My young daughters sleepovers are fair game though.
That's real good Keith. Your kids friends come over, the monster is in the toilet, scares the F out of them, they piss the bed at your house. They go home, piss the bed there. Potty training down the toilet. The parents sue. :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Maximus57 said:
That's real good Keith. Your kids friends come over, the monster is in the toilet, scares the F out of them, they piss the bed at your house. They go home, piss the bed there. Potty training down the toilet. The parents sue. :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nobody has sued me yet....best one ever was my 23 yo neice. She came running out of the bathroom with her pants around her ankles. We just about died laughing.

·
call me darkcloud
42,920 Posts
Keith2 said:
Nobody has sued me yet....best one ever was my 23 yo neice. She came running out of the bathroom with her pants around her ankles. We just about died laughing.

Attachments

·
call me darkcloud
42,920 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Oh man! This review had me laughing so hard I farted!!! HAHAHAHA!!!:rofl:

I had the pleasure of encountering a toilet monstor over the holidays. I came home from a drunken escapade and found my self getting sick on the way up the stairs to my bedroom. I felt the gurgle of puke start to come up so I high tailed it to the john. As I lifted the toilet cover the vomit was already on its way out. I shut my eyes as the vomit spued out of my mouth and nose. After 10 seconds of a solid stream of beer/peanuts/chili mix, I opened my eyes to this f*#king thing looking at me like "RAAAAAARRRRRRRR" with vomit all over him. Seriously, the vomit made this even more scarier. I had to throw this one out but we ended up buying another.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts