BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2018 x5 5.0 M sport
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just recently my F25 has come up with a new mystery problem - when I brake and mostly turning either left or right, but yes sometimes straight it has this stutter, rumbling, almost feels as if it wants to stall out and it works itself out after you straighten out and accelerate.. Someone has suggested fuel filter clog? any thought? would really like to refrain from a shop or bmw service visit.. all thoughts/suggestions welcome :)

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Hi everyone, just recently my F25 has come up with a new mystery problem - when I brake and mostly turning either left or right, but yes sometimes straight it has this stutter, rumbling, almost feels as if it wants to stall out and it works itself out after you straighten out and accelerate.. Someone has suggested fuel filter clog? any thought? would really like to refrain from a shop or bmw service visit.. all thoughts/suggestions welcome :)
not the fuel filter for sure

is it idling smoothly?

does it depend on how hard you brake? how about no braking but just releasing the gas pedal?

·
Registered
2018 x5 5.0 M sport
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not the fuel filter for sure

is it idling smoothly?

does it depend on how hard you brake? how about no braking but just releasing the gas pedal?
So, I went out for a quick drive to further feel out the issue, it seems also while on the gas but turning either left and right it is happening..... Idle is normal, calm. driving straight there is no sign of any issue. :dunno: Brake intensity level seems to have no change in the feeling.. Only service light is for brake fluid change, but brand new pads and rotors and sensors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts