·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Good analogy... That's really fugly :yikes:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
does that car "beep" when it backs up:dunno: :D

I saw a comercial for that "thing" last night, Subaru said it is the first type of design like this:dunno: :dunno:

God only hopes it's the last:lmao:

·
Spelling Impaired
5,656 Posts
I never thought I would see a Subaru Brat again...

Who would have thought they would dig that idea up again and add a set of doors.

I was not old enough to drive when the Brat was on the road, but always wanted to take one out and drive it like a rally car on some old dirt road...

·
Think Snow!
415 Posts
Desertnate said:
I never thought I would see a Subaru Brat again...

Who would have thought they would dig that idea up again and add a set of doors.

I was not old enough to drive when the Brat was on the road, but always wanted to take one out and drive it like a rally car on some old dirt road...
In high school, my buddy's older brother had Brat. Man, that thing was a hoot! We thought we were such badasses riding around in the bed seats. :bigpimp:

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Evidently Nate doesn't know about the Brat:

·
Spelling Impaired
5,656 Posts
ERK said:

In high school, my buddy's older brother had Brat. Man, that thing was a hoot! We thought we were such badasses riding around in the bed seats. :bigpimp:
Those seats were awesome! I remember that each seat had two handles that looked like the control stick from a fighter plane. How holding on to those were supposed to keep you in the seats is beyond me...

Hey ERK, did that guys Brat have a roll bar in the back? I head ugly stories of folks getting stiches in their heads because they would sit in those jump seats in back and when a large bump was hit, they would come out of the seat and hit the roll bar!

Car safety legislation has come a long way in 20+ years...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts