Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to see a vendor to sign off on a MatchPrint, rush to work for a meeting on two projects concurrently, RUSH through that meeting because my boss is leaving for New England today and had to prepare his presentation before he leaves by 1:30, and then rush through DOWNTOWN L.A. to get to the printer across town for a press check and then come back to wash my car and my wife's car, AND put on 2 coats of wax.

Some days I just wish there's two of me to go around. :(

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hack, it always seem to be the worst times when you get swamped. I sent you an email to your hotmail account. Please check when possible.

Thanks,

Ben

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ben Chou said:
Hack, it always seem to be the worst times when you get swamped. I sent you an email to your hotmail account. Please check when possible.

Thanks,

Ben
You mean Yahoo Mail? It's been rather flakey lately, the filters are kicking some emails to trash right away. I'll check again later but nothing so far. :(

I assume you send me a list of wheels to keep an eye out for? :) You should also list a price that I should commit at. Also, send me your cell phone number so I can call you if there are INCREDIBLE deals that I think you just can't pass up.

For that matter, those NOT able to come to Bimmerfest but have something in mind that you may want to check out, email me and also give me your cell phone number and I'll keep an eye out for it.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hack,

Didn't hear from you. Was there nothing good out there? I am sure you had a great time though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts