BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
-
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a sunday drive w/ my 3 week old beauty. I just detailed yesterday. San Gabriel Canyon Rd is 10 miles, 15 minutes from my house. This is real fun. Lots of curves at 45mph speed limit. I have lots of fun practicing timing the breaking before turns and accel's out of turns. This BMW is real fun to drive.

I had a really nice picture with snow on the mountain-tops in the background but I accidentally deleted it. :(

Here is my car the day before, after my first serious treament w/ Mequiar's #7 glaze and #26 wax.

·
-
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is a triplet of pictures: (1) en-route to mountains, (2) at base; (3) at one of the dams (morris?). I had a great one w/ snow in background but lost it. Outside temp there was 39deg.

Attachments

·
3,365 Posts
Nice! :thumbup: How's the CHP on that road? I used to live near Ortega Hwy down in OC. Man, they took that road away from us a long time ago. Looks like a good ride!

·
Hated by hater haters
1,652 Posts
Matt...

Car's lookin' really sweet. The coupe looks great in that color, although I still love my 5er in all black.

I wish I had some time to detail mine. I'm afraid next chance I'll have it'll be too cold.

I think it's official, you're more obessed than I am (well, maybe not).

Is Sherrie calling herself a widow yet?

·
-
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Patrick330i said:
How's the CHP on that road? ... Looks like a good ride!
I didn't see much of CHP types. There are other people up there so I am pretty careful. Also, I don't push the straights; running the curves near the speed limit is fun enought for me. -- Matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts