BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been contemplating on getting a set of wheels that have recently piqued my interest a bit. I don't like huge chrome wheels nor do I like wheels that love to show of the 7's brakes so much to the point where the spokes are paper thin.

I saw this beautiful S5 and was wondering how these wheels (DPE SP-SC16) would look on the 7:

anyone want to try photoshopping a set of these (pref. brushed finish) on a 7? (pref. white)? What do you guys think, to "sporty" for a car like the 7?

·
David
3,549 Posts
These wheels are amazing. I would go for it.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
your 760 would look GREAT on these 22in concave

DOOOOOOOOOO IT!!!!!!!!

just think about SanHonda's car
SanHonda's car made me look for mesh wheels. For some reason his Interads looked on the right track but didn't flow with exactly what I was wanting. These seem pretty darn close!

and if you want to photoshop these on your car then u should post pictures of your car from the same angles as the audi
Would it be easier if I can find pics of just the wheels? I doubt I can get anything close to the audi shoot anytime soon.

phenomenal wheels. definitely go brushed. white would be silly. 22's would look huge as theres really no lip. you could get away with 20's no problem.
I was thinking either 20's or 21's with these since there is a lip, but it's not really present since the spokes come out so much. No offense to anyone, but it's very hard to pull off body color wheels. I think Brushed, silver or gunmetal would look great.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I like those..I've been looking for some deep concaved wheels ,I also want to go up to only 20's due to our potholes....did you find who carries them?...Thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
I inquired about those same wheels last week.. I have a sponsorship with DPE and the price was still way to much for my budget. You are looking well over $5000 for the wheels alone.

I even asked about some 21" sp-c16 in 21" with steplip and matte black face, they too were expensive.

other companies that make concave wheels are D2forged, Vossen, ADV1, MHT wheels (dub), Asanti, etc.

I think I will settle for the vossen vvscv1 or even the style 128's.

Good luck!! :thumbup:

·
Wilassasin
2,614 Posts
I would get those most definitely!!!! They are gorgeous and I would spend 5 grand for them too, I spent 2 grand for my 21 inch tires when I 1st purchased the 128's so....Good luck with ur decision! personally if I get those they will be on my next ride!

·
Sleek Sam
3,518 Posts
Here are some top recommendations for Good Quality concaved wheels

- Savini Forged

- MHT Wheels

- Vellano Wheels - Almost all styles are now available with concaved option.

- D2 Forged

- Modulare Forged

- Interad Forged

- COR Forged - I think they have a few styles available in concaved.

- Asanti

- ADV1

- Forgiato

These are some of the first choices that come to mind. I am forgetting others.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here are some top recommendations for Good Quality concaved wheels

- Savini Forged

- MHT Wheels

- Vellano Wheels - Almost all styles are now available with concaved option.

- D2 Forged

- Modulare Forged

- Interad Forged

- COR Forged - I think they have a few styles available in concaved.

- Asanti

- ADV1

- Forgiato

These are some of the first choices that come to mind. I am forgetting others.
Thanks Sanhonda! I will look into them, but the main thing I like about those DPE wheels is how they don't show off the brakes so much. I could care less about the Lip Size or how concave it is, all I care about is that it doesn't look to "boy-racerish" and it doesn't look like steel wheels.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Thanks Sanhonda! I will look into them, but the main thing I like about those DPE wheels is how they don't show off the brakes so much. I could care less about the Lip Size or how concave it is, all I care about is that it doesn't look to "boy-racerish" and it doesn't look like steel wheels.
well, if your considering purchasing 20" wheels, then you absolutely have to consider lip size. for some reason, i don't picture you as someone who rolls on 22" deep dish wheels. no offense.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.