BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just put the full cat back supersprint exhaust system on my 650i. It installed with no major problems, sounds great and the throttle response is improved.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
Interesting, I'd love to hear the sound. :thumbup:

You need to drop that thing! (don't forget, with coilovers and the M5 wheels you will need about an 8MM spacer in the front)

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Are those the exact M5 rims specifications? How do they feel? They look good. Can you post more pics of the car & rims? Thanks.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Is the 2 in-2 out muffler shaped piece after the cross bar the resonator? What does it do and have thought about removing it? People have mentioned that it sounds better without it. Where did yo have the work done and the cost?
Thanks

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Socalz71 said:
Is the 2 in-2 out muffler shaped piece after the cross bar the resonator? What does it do and have thought about removing it? People have mentioned that it sounds better without it. Where did yo have the work done and the cost?
Thanks
It's the deframinator that keeps the flux capacitor from overloading when you go into warp drive. DO NOT REMOVE IT! It could be the end of the universe as we know it.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Steffsig said:
I just put the full cat back supersprint exhaust system on my 650i. It installed with no major problems, sounds great and the throttle response is improved.
Good choice! Could you post some sound clips please:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is the exhaust system from supersprint spent about 3k, regarding the M5 rims, they are not the real ones from BMW, they are factory replicas, they fit my factory run flat tiers no problem, and are alot lighter than the stock alloys.

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Great choice man. I have supersprint both on my M5 and 6 Series.
Hi Hamann6,

Where have you been? BTW you still owe me a soundclip of your Supersprint exhaust:D Since you have the supersprint on your M5 and 6er, you owe me 2 soundclips :) I'm now planning to replace my eisenman with supersprint M6 racing mufflers

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi Hamann6,

Where have you been? BTW you still owe me a soundclip of your Supersprint exhaust:D Since you have the supersprint on your M5 and 6er, you owe me 2 soundclips :) I'm now planning to replace my eisenman with supersprint M6 racing mufflers
Im getting my front end repainted on my 6 at the moment and finially install a clear bra on my car. Once get it back I will post both cars but if you can do me a favor and help me post them up for me? Let me know what you think?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Im getting my front end repainted on my 6 at the moment and finially install a clear bra on my car. Once get it back I will post both cars but if you can do me a favor and help me post them up for me? Let me know what you think?
No problemo B! I'll gladly post the soundclip for you:thumbup: What's wrong with your 6er? Did you ran into an accident?

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
No problemo B! I'll gladly post the soundclip for you:thumbup: What's wrong with your 6er? Did you ran into an accident?
No. An accident ran into him. I would like to get my front bumper re-painted from a few kisses before I figured out how to turn the PDC on without first going into reverse. And a couple other spots, too. Without it being a MPA (major pain in the arse). Anybody know a brave and steady-handed touch up artist in LA County? Who makes office calls?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts