BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are noticable usability changes noticed between 2006 325i and 2008 335i that make my life happier :)

- bluetooth is much faster now with the same phone, connects within seconds after ignition start

- windows, sunroof continue to close when engine is stopped and key is still in ignition. in 2006 i had to turn ignition on to close windows.

- i love ipod integration (no Nav):
* controlled from the wheel, no distraction any more
* playback continues from the same location after phone call and parking

- new flash light is much cooler :)

The rest is unspeakable so far, since I switched to turbocharged manual from auto and have no doubts that was the right move :)

·
Tar Heel Faithful
14,127 Posts
I thought "playback continues from the same location after phone call and parking" was normal :dunno:. I don't recall my CDs restarting after a phone call.........

With '08s, you can't have convenience close with CA anymore.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Another cool addition you may have noticed from your '06 is the 'welcome light'. When the headlights are in auto mode and the feature is activated in the OBC, the parking lights fade on (and off) when you unlock the doors with the fob.

·
Been there, Done that.
5,152 Posts
Another cool addition you may have noticed from your '06 is the 'welcome light'. When the headlights are in auto mode and the feature is activated in the OBC, the parking lights fade on (and off) when you unlock the doors with the fob.
It's not only the key FOB it does it if you unlock the doors from the inside also.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought "playback continues from the same location after phone call and parking" was normal :dunno:. I don't recall my CDs restarting after a phone call.........

With '08s, you can't have convenience close with CA anymore.
In '06 I was using ipod with aux audio, thus no pause was involved there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts