BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Paris dropoff contact told me I'd need my T3 export doc. Is this something they will give me when I pick up my car? Thanks...

·
Using SPF 45
3,672 Posts
SoCal Scott said:
My Paris dropoff contact told me I'd need my T3 export doc. Is this something they will give me when I pick up my car? Thanks...
You should be given, or the drop-off point should have, all of the documents you need.

·
Registered
214 Posts
SoCal Scott said:
I'm droping off in Paris next week, & have not been told this.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alstoy - FYI:

Dear Sir,

I am Mrs Myriam Echatoui, from TT CAR TRANSIT.

As you know we represent EHHARMS, we are open from Monday to Friday, from 08h00 to 17h00 .

Our office is located at Charles de Gaulle Airport in the TT CAR TRANSIT PARKING on the opposite side of departures building TERMINAL 3 (see attached file)

Please make an appointment 4 days before at this number: + 33 01 48 62 37 53

For customs reasons regarding the US agriculture ministry you have to wash your car before .

Please come with all the papers including registration card, insurance card, master key, purchase order , T3 export document, SS number which is very important for US citizens, passport, US /Canadian address and phone number where you can be reached ).

The drop-off process will take about 10 minutes, then our shuttle service will drive you at your departure gate, taxis station, train station...

If you need further information , I remain entirely at your disposal.

Best regards.

Myriam Echatoui
TT car Roissy

·
Using SPF 45
3,672 Posts
Alstoy said:
I'm droping off in Paris next week, & have not been told this.
Keep in mind that most of these places for drop-off are not there exclusively for ED drop-offs. they handle diplomats and private parties shipping cars to the US (or elsewhere), so it's possible that the macro she hit is geared towards something else. Or that the T3 is in your package of materials.

If you're worried, get your client advisor to check with the ED department and confirm you'll have what you need.

·
Premium Member
5,938 Posts
I dropped off at EHHarms in Munich but apparently the guy there forgot to get a piece of paper signed by me.

Later, back here in the States, I was sent a letter by Ted Rausch (sp?) Company (or something like that) with the papers that I should've signed back in Munich so that they could have power of attorney to clear my car through customs (or something like that). Didn't seem like a big deal and near as I can tell, this didn't delay anything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts