BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking for a while, thanks for the great resource!

I have a 2003 325i, bought it used about 8 months ago and it's been a great car. However, recently when adjusting the driver's side vent on the center console, my wife pulled the little plastic tab off (the one that allows you to move the vent left/right and up/down). The plastic cracked so no way to put it back on. Anyone know what this part is called and where I could pick it up online? Seems one of the tabs on the passenger side vent by the window is also loose so I was hoping to pick up 4 and just replace them on all vents.

Thanks a lot for the help.

·
Is it Trackday yet?
8,975 Posts
You can't buy that separately, but PM me your name and mailing address and I'll send you one free of charge. I bought an extra middle vent assembly for a project and have no need for the slats. I'm holding the piece you need in my hand right now.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can't buy that separately, but PM me your name and mailing address and I'll send you one free of charge. I bought an extra middle vent assembly for a project and have no need for the slats. I'm holding the piece you need in my hand right now.
PM sent, I appreciate the help!

If anyone else knows of anywhere I could pick up more slats let me know...

·
ROLL TIDE!
23,977 Posts
jvr826,

It is because of people like you that I consider membership to this site both a priviledge and a pleasure. Well done!
+1. Jvr ROCKS! And the sock mod video remains the funniest diy ever!

The rest of you are awesome as well.

I came up with a slogan......"Bimmerfest, it's just like fanatics except the people are mature, know what they are talking about, shave regularly, don't use words like "pimp", and have seen pubes before"

·
Is it Trackday yet?
8,975 Posts
I came up with a slogan......"Bimmerfest, it's just like fanatics except the people are mature, know what they are talking about, shave regularly, don't use words like "pimp", and have seen pubes before"
Well, some of us don't. :angel:

Lucky for Martin I'm a slob and still had these things on my desk. No kidding, I removed them from the part sometime in January.

BTW, the sock mod video has 940 views in a month. Now that's funny!

·
Living Life At The Beach
3,809 Posts
+1. Jvr ROCKS! And the sock mod video remains the funniest diy ever!

The rest of you are awesome as well.

Smolck,

Thanks for reminding me to shave! I have a 3 day "Miami Vice" going, and was wondering why my wife was giving me funny looks! lol

·
ROLL TIDE!
23,977 Posts
Smolck,

Thanks for reminding me to shave! I have a 3 day "Miami Vice" going, and was wondering why my wife was giving me funny looks! lol
Yo, that's pimpin' dawg! :rofl:

I still wear a white suit and hot pink shirts, is that bad?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts