Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed that BMW has switched to dual exhaust outlets on the 330i? I wonder what layout they will use for the M340i?

Sent from my iPad using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
2020 Z4 M40i
4,585 Posts
Expect they will get the same pipes like on the upper models. Will make life a lot more fun for the guys who de-badge for the "clean" look.:rofl:

·
2020 Z4 M40i
4,585 Posts
Expect they will get the same pipes like on the upper models. Will make life a lot more fun for the guys who de-badge for the "clean" look.:rofl:

Cheaper for BMW to only carry one exhaust system except for the header.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was hoping for quads? Who knows, it seems like all of the rules are out the window so why not?!

Sent from my iPad using Bimmerfest

·
Novice driver
3,898 Posts
That is consistent with what the configurator looks like for the 330i so I guess model spotting will be a bit more challenging in the future.
320d models also have dual exhaust tips. Looks like it's a standard feature on all G20 variants currently in production.

·
Registered
521 Posts

Seems like several brands are going for that “more aggressive” look, including cars with 1.4 lt 150 HP engines. Would be interesting to know if both tailpipes are actually functional on those models.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

1 - 10 of 10 Posts