BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologize in advance if this was covered it other forums. What are people going to use to wash & wax their car and take care of the leather. I've heard that Zaino and Zymbol are good products. I e-mailed Zaino and the customer service rep said that the car should be "Zaino'd" as soon as possible. I also bought a car cover to use when I am at work as the summers here are sometimes very hot annd I want to protect the car from uV.

B.T.W. I think the SG/terra is really nice !! Will post pictures as soon as it stops raining here in No. Cal.

·
Grinning from ear to ear
2,029 Posts
Go do some reading in the detailing forum. There are thousands of replies to exactly these questions. Yes Zaino is great stuff. Start out by washing the car with Dawn dish soap to remove any wax and oils from the factory. Clay bar the car to get rid of any dirt and particles embedded in the paint (yes even on a new car!). Then a few coats of Zaino and your car will be in good shape. Get some good MicroFiber towels (you don't have to use 100% cotton like Zaino says). Get a good waffle weave MF towel to dry the car before Zaino-ing. Also look into the Klasse twins (All In One and Sealant Glaze or AIO and SG).

Now go spend a few hours reading the detailing forum for more details than you can possibly handle. :) And enjoy the new cars!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.