Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
DaveN323i said:
Honda says this car is designed for the younger generation. If so, today's youth have no taste.

Sure, it's ugly. But it's the Aztek done properly. If you read up on it, it's a clever vehicle that I think will appeal to younger people who do outdoor-sy stuff. Well designed and thought out.

·
Registered
12,204 Posts
DaveN323i said:
Honda says this car is designed for the younger generation. If so, today's youth have no taste.

Good, there goes atyclbs woody

Can i get a model with wood grain side?

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
Re: Re: Talk about weird little cars. Honda following BMW?

Holden said:
I think will appeal to younger people who do outdoor-sy stuff.
Or want that image.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Well, I am the youngest driver out there. And I have yet to find a friend that finds that thing REMOTELY attractive. Same deal with Toyota's new brand...we like the Celica, MR2, and Matrix just fine! You really don't need a new brand of whacked-out video game shuttles. :tsk:

·
Registered
29 Posts
DaveN323i said:
If so, today's youth have no taste.
Based on American buying habits over the last 10 years, I dont see how Honda could form any other conclusion. Honda dislikes this type of vehicle so much that they had Isuzu build them by proxy, rather than wasting resources by designing their own. Free markets don't always produce the best products. The dumbest buy the mostest. So they've got to build crap like this to survive.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Somehow I don't think the tattooed, florescent haired, and multi-pierced crowd care much about looks. :dunno:

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Somehow Honda is thinking that the 'youth' in the US have the same tastes as those in Japan (who have been eating this type of car up).

I believe a friend of mine is actually out-of-town this week doing work on this thing. I'll be curious to find out what he thinks of it.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
ObD said:
Somehow I don't think the tattooed, florescent haired, and multi-pierced crowd care much about looks. :dunno:
A stereotype, really. And we are the MTV generation: superficial is our first, middle, and last name. :angel:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts