BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you may know both TD and I live in the DC area and on my way to work this morning I was passed by speeding silver Z8. All I could see was the license plate that read, “TD Z8”. All right buddy that was very modest of you to not disclose that you are a Z8 owner… come on out of the closet, we will still be your friends. :p

BTW, this is the first time I have seen a Z8 anywhere other than at a dealer.
:eeps:

G

·
Yeah! That was me! And it's NOT a Bangle car, dammit! Henrik Fiskar designed the Z8. :p

Seriously, though, were I in a position to pay THAT much for a car, it would not be a Z8. The Porsche GT2 comes to mind, however. Or maybe a slightly used Ferrari. But not a Z8.

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TD said:
Yeah! That was me! And it's NOT a Bangle car, dammit! Henrik Fiskar designed the Z8. :p

Seriously, though, were I in a position to pay THAT much for a car, it would not be a Z8. The Porsche GT2 comes to mind, however. Or maybe a slightly used Ferrari. But not a Z8.
sure you are just being modest. :thumb:

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TD said:

who else would put "TD Z8" on their Z8!

j/k

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
CD-55 said:

who else would put "TD Z8" on their Z8!

j/k
Oh I can think of a few possibilities...

1) Harrison...Did it just to annoy Tom.

2) Ryan330Ci. We all know of HIS obsession with TD. I mean the guy only posts here when TD posts.

·
Registered
343 Posts
The HACK said:

2) Ryan330Ci. We all know of HIS obsession with TD. I mean the guy only posts here when TD posts.
Don't know if you've guys noticed it but there's a new TD on the block, he's been posting messages on the e46 M3 board over at bimmer.org. Or maybe its just Tom acting like a newbie asking all sorts of stupid newbie questions. :p

G

·
Teej said:

Don't know if you've guys noticed it but there's a new TD on the block, he's been posting messages on the e46 M3 board over at bimmer.org. Or maybe its just Tom acting like a newbie asking all sorts of stupid newbie questions. :p
Nope. Not me.

Remember, the letters TD can be initials for MANY name combos. There was a "TD" at the E36 M3 board so when I post there, I always use something other than "TD" (and since I don't post there often, I haven't yet decided on what I will use there consistently).

I'm just not bored enough to go to a different board and ask newbie questions just to elicit a response.

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
The HACK said:

Dan,

Great minds think alike! Don't think that that thought didn't cross my mind when I read the post earlier this morning, hee hee.

:thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.