BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Team USA Paiting

1107 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  NewToCarBuying
Hey everyone I kind of wanted to know how much it should generally cost to do a paint job on the car

I just wanted to add some cosmetics like the Team USA blue white red design on my white car

or black strips down the center of the car

Does anyone have any suggestions of where to goto have this done?

Thanks,
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Tijuana. Get a tuck 'n roll there too, some fuzzy dice. It'll be pimp.

BJ
http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&h...177&start=0&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:0,i:124

something like that but lighter of course not too heavy

BJ
This pic is downright nauseating.

BJ
Do you know anything about the paint process on a new auto? It is very involved and it is very difficult if you get into a crash to get the car repainted properly. Why you would want to voluntarily go and have a fairly expensive, brand new auto repainted is beyond me, and a little sickening honestly.

If you want so badly to deface your car then look into shops that can print vinyl graphics that they wrap onto cars, then at least your hatchet job won't be permanent. When you sell the car or start to get sick of what you did to it then you can remove the wrap and the car will be no worse for wear.

P.S. just please say no to the low quality spinner rims and big fart can exhaust, you have to draw the line somewhere right?
Hey everyone I kind of wanted to know how much it should generally cost to do a paint job on the car

I just wanted to add some cosmetics like the Team USA blue white red design on my white car

or black strips down the center of the car

Does anyone have any suggestions of where to goto have this done?

Thanks,
Vinyl stripes should be pretty easy to find.
http://www.shopbmwusa.com/ProductList.aspx?CategoryId=240&perf=true

try there. Stay away from paint. Vinyl is the only legitimate solution on a factory paint job. I was shocked to see a Rolls Royce Phantom flat black a few months back. I was thinking to myself, damn that takes real balls to primer a rolls, but after talking to the guy I found out it was a full vinyl wrap thus realizing he was less of a baller, but had more brains, ;)
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.