Bimmerfest BMW banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm with BMW of North America, LLC. I've passed this message on to a BMW NA Customer Relations Representative who will be in touch with you soon.[/QUOT

I suppose I have a similar problem. I have a blackberry phone(bluetooth). It is blackberry 7290. I had been using it for 10 months until the phone icon on the GPS screen disappeared and I could not make any phone call. I took my car in early december and they reset the TCU. a few weeks later I found out that the SOS is not working eventhough Im subscribed for it. I took the car back and now they are telling my that if I pair my blackberry with the blluetooth in the car and it breaks I have to pay for it. This is bunch of #%%%$%$^. I called customer service and have not gone far with them either. It is bad software in the TCU that breaks it not an external bluetooth device. I found out that BMW releases software patches for the TCU(?). Now I'm trying to figure out what level of patch is installed on my TCU and how old it is. Good luck to me!!!!!!!
I'm very disappointed with the service I'm getting from BMW. That is not the kind of service I paid for.

·
BMW NA Customer Relations
454 Posts
I'm with BMW of North America, LLC. I've passed this message on to a BMW NA Customer Relations Representative who will be in touch with you soon.[/QUOT

I suppose I have a similar problem. I have a blackberry phone(bluetooth). It is blackberry 7290. I had been using it for 10 months until the phone icon on the GPS screen disappeared and I could not make any phone call. I took my car in early december and they reset the TCU. a few weeks later I found out that the SOS is not working eventhough Im subscribed for it. I took the car back and now they are telling my that if I pair my blackberry with the blluetooth in the car and it breaks I have to pay for it. This is bunch of #%%%$%$^. I called customer service and have not gone far with them either. It is bad software in the TCU that breaks it not an external bluetooth device. I found out that BMW releases software patches for the TCU(?). Now I'm trying to figure out what level of patch is installed on my TCU and how old it is. Good luck to me!!!!!!!
I'm very disappointed with the service I'm getting from BMW. That is not the kind of service I paid for.

I’m with BMW of North America, LLC. I’m very sorry to read about this issue with your phone. If you and your BMW center would like our assistance, please contact us at (800) 831-1117 or email us at [email protected], and mention Reference #200802801241 so that we can discuss your concerns.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,
I have just seen this thread.
I am not seeing any Bluetooth connection from the car (no option to connect). I believe I have a TCU in the boot/trunk (Metal box fixed at an angle). Is there anything I can do to fix it?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts