BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Thank you very much Cutter Motors

30618 Views 131 Replies 37 Participants Last post by  ___lk___
You guys are the best, heres my story, at Bimmerfest I was asked to register and sign in by this beautiful girl, whose pic ive included. While registering I noticed everyone was watching the Hire video the one with the M5, I asked her nicely if they had an extra copy that you can give me. She said she will go check and I waited. She came back and gave the bad news that they are out. I was bummed since I had asked every dealership, called BMW several times and had such a hard time finding it. Then another nice lady came by, im really sorry I forgot her name but she was wearing an addidas jacket and offered to send me the copy that they were playing for everyone, she took my adress and said she would mail it. I remember she had bad handwriting just like me! A couple days later to my surprise I saw a package in the mail and it was a brand new copy of "the hire" DVD, she kept her promise! I thought she was just doing to make me feel better but she really sent it. I also met Tony Cota and he took me and my friends opinions about Bimmerfest and the dealership. You guys have a very friendly staff and excellent customer service, I had a great time! Thank you very much Jon and everyone and especially the nice lady that sent me the DVD. BTW Jon, I dont mean to be rude or nothing, im not sure if shes a family member of yours, but whats the name of that really nice girl that was taking the registration in the showroom, she might remember me, tell her I was the guy wearing the beanie and she was looking for the DVD for me, I hope she remembered ;) , heres a pic of who Im talking about, shes really cute, tell her I says hi :bigpimp:

Thanks again!

-Nick

See less See more
1 - 20 of 132 Posts
Notice he posts her pic in a horizontal position...prevert! :D
Nickk said:
BTW Jon, I dont mean to be rude or nothing, im not sure if shes a family member of yours, but whats the name of that really nice girl that was taking the registration in the showroom, she might remember me, tell her I was the guy wearing the beanie and she was looking for the DVD for me, I hope she remembered ;) , heres a pic of who Im talking about, shes really cute, tell her I says hi :bigpimp:

Thanks again!

-Nick

You are welcome Nickk ~ glad that you could make it, and also glad to see you over here... FYI, "that girl" is named Ceanna (pronounced like "Sienna")... She works as a cashier for our service department; I'll give her your regards! She is a q.t., and I don't think that she has a b.f., but then again, I dunno... :dunno:

Thanks again for your support my brotha!

:)
See less See more
Thanks Jon! let me know what she says! Ill be checking this thread all the time!
Hmmm

You mean this girl?

I'm not sure how this picture showed up on my camera....hmmmmmm...gotta have my camera serviced for incorrect lens tilt.

- MacSanta

Attachments

See less See more
damn my camera had the same problem at the fest :dunno:

Attachments

See less See more
You guys with the camera problem.

send me your cameras and $10. I'll fix it and mail it back to you:)

expect 8-10week turnaround time :)
See less See more
Re: Hmmm

MacSanta said:
You mean this girl?

I'm not sure how this picture showed up on my camera....hmmmmmm...gotta have my camera serviced for incorrect lens tilt.

- MacSanta
Classic.

She has a nice tail, how about a pic of her front? Anyone?
See less See more
HAHAHAH. you guys crack me up. checking out a girl in the forums...i wonder if she knows there are pictures of her being passed around on the fest.

careful... nowadays people sue for anything..including the hot pickles that burnt someone at mcdonalds...:lmao: :lmao:

good luck Nickk! :bigpimp:
I somehow get the feeling that it is just about to become nearly impossible to get an appointment at Cutter for service. Maybe Ceanna should put out a tip jar.
LOL, cmon guys im tryin to hook up with the girl and you guys arent making it easy, sheesh!! hehe :p
Nickk said:
LOL, cmon guys im tryin to hook up with the girl and you guys arent making it easy, sheesh!! hehe :p
If you wanted to be quiet about it, you could have sent Jon a private message.

I think you deserve the hell from the members (but, for your bravery, you also deserve the girl).
Cute, slender, beautiful hair... and an employee discount on auto parts. What more could a guy want? Good luck, Nickk.
aardvark said:
Cute, slender, beautiful hair... and an employee discount on auto parts. What more could a guy want? Good luck, Nickk.
:lmao:

I second that, good luck Nickk!

--SONET
See less See more
Emission said:

If you wanted to be quiet about it, you could have sent Jon a private message.

I think you deserve the hell from the members (but, for your bravery, you also deserve the girl).
LOL! True, now feel the love :D

We, the members of Bimmerfest wishing you lots of luck

See less See more
Alex Baumann said:

LOL! True, now feel the love :D

We, the members of Bimmerfest wishing you lots of luck

:lmao: :lmao:

Good reply Alex:thumb:

Probably a new "extra service" charge at Cutter's as of May 1.

"Effective May 1, 2002 a 5% surcharge will be applied for any parts purchased from Ceanna, this will include a personal photo taken with her. Autographs will also be available for a $8.00 fee."

Sort of like Santa at the malls:bigpimp:
See less See more
Otto's (Dealership out here) used to have a very cute receptionist working there. She always put on a great car fanatic act too. My old roommate tried getting a date with her when he bought his M3, but alas she was already seeing someone (I think she only dated m5s and above). Before you all go rushing over there, she doesn't work there anymore, not sure what happened to her.

Better luck to you Nick.

For those interested, here was her P.R. pic from their website, did you ever meet her Al?:

PM 325xiT said:

:lmao: :lmao:

Good reply Alex:thumb:

Probably a new "extra service" charge at Cutter's as of May 1.

"Effective May 1, 2002 a 5% surcharge will be applied for any parts purchased from Ceanna, this will include a personal photo taken with her. Autographs will also be available for a $8.00 fee."

Sort of like Santa at the malls:bigpimp:
See less See more
This is the finance manager at my dealer. Great personality and she's about 6' tall...She looks even better in person than in the pic. But she's got a huge rock on her finger....I think she dates Z8 and above.

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 20 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.