BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here's my new baby getting on the truck bound for SoCal. Thanks to board sponsor Adrian at Nalley BMW for making this so easy! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I highly recommend anyone in the market for a BMW to go to Adrian. Friendly, down-to-earth guy with outstanding service... none of the usual dealer "BS"! What a great experience. And he took all of these pics without me even asking! And, I got Nalley BMW's "Bimmerfest Friends and Family" discount. Couldn't have asked for a better experience buying a hot car like this! :D

More pics in my album here:

http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m83/HansDelbruck/M%20Coupe/

·
Registered
57 Posts
2nd That!

I second that! Just picked up a Z4 3.0i this past weekend. Completely smooth and painless process. Will certainly get my repeat business!!

Thanks Adrian.

-Matt

·
Color blind photographer
1,730 Posts
Another round of applause for Adrian! While I didn't purchase a car from him he bent over backwards in trying to locate a current Coupe' allocation for me - sight unseen. I'll join in with the OP sentiments.

·
Banned
973 Posts
Very nice M coupe and I really like the blue color.:thumbup:

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,524 Posts
I love theads like this!

Yo, Adrian! Ya done me proud...

:thumbup:

Thanks for maintaining the tradition, and for your contributions to the Bimmerfest Community...

Bravo!!

:clap:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Very kool.

I was @ an Aston dealer recently to catch them unloading a V8 Vantage exactly like this:

Except to ensure the front doesn't touch the pavement, the loader put ~2"x4" wood planks so the car can literally ride the wooden rails off the end of the metal ramps.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
caylan said:
Very kool.

I was @ an Aston dealer recently to catch them unloading a V8 Vantage exactly like this:
You mean that's not an Aston Martin I bought? I do think the M coupe looks like a baby Aston Martin.:D

Yes, it's Nalley in Decatur.

Good to see you on the forum Jon. Amazing how Bimmerfest has grown. It's great to be back! :thumbup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hans Delbruck said:

Here's my new baby getting on the truck bound for SoCal. Thanks to board sponsor Adrian at Nalley BMW for making this so easy! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I highly recommend anyone in the market for a BMW to go to Adrian. Friendly, down-to-earth guy with outstanding service... none of the usual dealer "BS"! What a great experience. And he took all of these pics without me even asking! And, I got Nalley BMW's "Bimmerfest Friends and Family" discount. Couldn't have asked for a better experience buying a hot car like this! :D

More pics in my album here:

http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m83/HansDelbruck/M%20Coupe/
Congrats. Do you mind if I ask how much off the MSRP you got your car for? Since you live here in Southern Cali you should note that Santa Monica BMW is asking $10k over sticker for a fully loaded black M coupe.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Adrian gave me an incredible deal. You wouldn't believe it. LA dealers won't be offering something like he did for quite some time.... maybe never. I'll PM you.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hans Delbruck said:
Adrian gave me an incredible deal. You wouldn't believe it. LA dealers won't be offering something like he did for quite some time.... maybe never. I'll PM you.
Great deal... thanks for the info.

By the way L.A. dealers are the worst, regardless of brand. When I bought my SL55 not a single dealer in the L.A. area was willing to come off sticker whereas a dealer in Denver gave me close to $15k off.

·
Chairman of the Bored
3,303 Posts
buzzy said:
Adrian sounds like a good guy to deal with. What's the best way to contact him?
Go to the sponsors section. There you will find the Nalley website with inventory and Adrian's email.:thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts