BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

The 1/18 M3 ALMS GTR is in! And another surprise....

1837 Views 11 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Sean
And I took a good look at this model that, well costs about US$90. All I can say is if there is only ONE model you have to buy this year, make it the 1/18 M3 ALMS GTR. Model still in box, hence I can't take pics of the Brembo calipers...

Some highlights:

1. Engine detail is fabulously real. It is a miniaturised version of the V8. See the CF-like material on the intake? Not some cheap cover as seen on some earlier UT models.

2. There are wires in the trunk and the fuel pipings. And yes they use real fabric material for the seat belt harness.

3. And yes, Brembo six-pot calipers too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Opps...I got this too. :D Bet no one has this. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE!!! :p I told BMW that I did a track session at ButtonWillow and was wondering if that could be counted as a formal BMW Fahrer-Training session. And here it is.

This 1/18 ALMS M3 GTR #42 is officially for sale! :D

US$90 shipped to anywhere in the US. Need to sell fast or else this item will go on Ebay. PM or email be, [email protected]:D

edit: SOLD! Damn that was fast!
Mines on order. The guy at my dealer was thrilled that I came in with the PN. He ordered four of them. I think he will buy one himself.

I'll post a picture when it comes in.

Thanks, Vince. :thumbup:
Hey Steve,

Glad to hear that. ;)

I bet he will be interested in that 25year model I have. That is a hush-hush that not a lot of dealers know.

SteveT said:
Mines on order. The guy at my dealer was thrilled that I came in with the PN. He ordered four of them. I think he will buy one himself.

I'll post a picture when it comes in.

Thanks, Vince. :thumbup:
Hi Vince,

Would you be able to obtain more of those BMW drivers trainning phoenix yellow M3s in 1:43 scale? I was bidding one on ebay.de and lost it in the last 10 second (damn ebay bidders :mad: ) If so, I'm really interested in getting one. (or will you sell yours to me? :D ) Let me know, thanks!
:p

Btw, I didn't win that from the German ebay. Wasn't me. Got it as a free gift from my supplier. Last heard it's out of stock at BMW AG. :D

Toast said:
Hi Vince,

Would you be able to obtain more of those BMW drivers trainning phoenix yellow M3s in 1:43 scale? I was bidding one on ebay.de and lost it in the last 10 second (damn ebay bidders :mad: ) If so, I'm really interested in getting one. (or will you sell yours to me? :D ) Let me know, thanks!
Thanks for the reply, Vince. Do you know of any other way of getting this model other than ebay? You mentioned its "out of stock at BMW AG", does it mean that, I can order it myself if I have the part number? Please let me know, thanks! :thumbup:
I hate to ask again, but is there a BMW P/N? :dunno:
Sean said:
BMW Part #'s? :D
Sorry about that Sean...

I don't have them handy...but do a search in the general forum. I posted them last week. :)

Sean said:

I hate to ask again, but is there a BMW P/N? :dunno:
I found it. :thumbup: I'm going to give my local BMW Center a try in the morning. :)
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.