BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Never thought of shopping cars on E-Bay until you mentioned it the other day. I was curious, so I did a search of MT's, found 5. But as seems usual with online listings, 2 of them were AT's listed incorrectly. Kind of reduced my confidence level in E-Bay Motors. Guess you're showing the other 3.

The 2007 is intriguing: low mileage with a good asking price.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the way I used it when I got my X3 was simply informational -- used it for a good ballpark for asking prices, etc. I found my car by searching dealer inventories in the NYC area and found a few cars I liked. Called up the dealerships and told them what I would pay. Got two dealers bidding for my business and badabing badabang -- hello X3.

Still -- I would not hesitate to call up these guys and make a bid of I were in the market. These low mile 6spd MT X3's will be all gone soon.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Good to know that there are still a few X3 manuals out there. If anything happened to my '06 X3 (m-sport, manual, xenons, premium, PDC, premium sound), I'd be all over one of these. There's just nothing else on the market with a manual transmission. Maybe the X1 sometime in the future...

·
Tar Heel Faithful
14,127 Posts
I wouldn't buy a car registered in DC. The cars there get beat up by the roads pretty badly; I don't even drive my X3 in there and take public transit instead.

·
Ukemi - that's how I roll
4,252 Posts
The new countryman is available in MT and it looks pretty nice.

Fully loaded with awd in a sport package they are under 34k msrp.

If it handles anything like my wife's MCS it will be more fun to drive than the old or new X3.

Now that I think about it, it may be time for a test drive.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The new countryman is available in MT and it looks pretty nice.

Fully loaded with awd in a sport package they are under 34k msrp.

If it handles anything like my wife's MCS it will be more fun to drive than the old or new X3.

Now that I think about it, it may be time for a test drive.
Or, if you feel like spending twice that, the newly redesigned Cayenne base model is available in manual. Curiously, the S, 4S and Turbo are not...
Countryman does seem like a worthwhile test drive, even though my wife already vetoed it because she thinks it's too small to truly be a family hauler. :dunno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts