Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Thats very cool! I have been there once (performance center west) with an invite from a dealer, and really had a great time. They dont do deliveries there unless something has changed (I know jon knows this, but normally thats the very next question), but its a nice track, and they had very skilled instructors that made my wife and I feel very comfortable there.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats very cool! I have been there once (performance center west) with an invite from a dealer, and really had a great time. They dont do deliveries there unless something has changed (I know jon knows this, but normally thats the very next question), but its a nice track, and they had very skilled instructors that made my wife and I feel very comfortable there.
No deliveries, but still, an amazing day immersed in BMW culture!

Is this at Thermal? That's pretty amazing.
Yes, indeed!

·
Registered
2018 M4 cabrio ZCP / 2018 X5M
1,706 Posts
Is this retro to January 1, 2020?

Wonder how long this program sticks around post-COVID 19?

A great start for left coast customers. Just missing the overnight hotel, dinner and breakfast, and factory tour.

From Palm Springs Airport its a 30 mile drive to the Thermal Club and with the domestic flight reduction, travel logistics will be a pain.

The original PC is 3 miles door to door from GSP.

·
Registered
2018 M4 cabrio ZCP / 2018 X5M
1,706 Posts

Can a PCD customer also do the 1/2 day Thermal? European Delivery customer? ED/PCD customer?

Next year I'll start to fly again and this would be a great reason for a mileage run to LAX/PSP.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Can a PCD customer also do the 1/2 day Thermal? European Delivery customer? ED/PCD customer?

Next year I'll start to fly again and this would be a great reason for a mileage run to LAX/PSP.

I somehow doubt it, but you can always ask..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts