BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
161 - 180 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
I am SOOO late in posting this, sorry guys got caught up in the whole vacation thing.

My partner and I signed the book.

·
The King of Common Sense
2,145 Posts
I was at the Welt (not the first time) with a German friend, Wednesday, Sep 16. So, I asked him to capture a couple of recent pages from the book with his phone...

Attachments

·
Registered
603 Posts

·
The King of Common Sense
2,145 Posts
I looked at it as an indication I was there, but I don't know the people who bought what cars. :rofl:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Who? When? Why?
Why what? Why sign the book or why turn the page back? For me, it was my first BMW and an M car, not just a run of the mill Honda or Toyota. The whole experience was a bucket list event for me and there will only be one first time. It was cool to leave that imprint in the book and to turn a few pages and see similar enthusiasm among past deliveries. I'm sure we will do it again, but this is the one I will remember most fondly.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My wife and I are at the airport right now about to board our fight to London and then Munich shortly thereafter for our first ED pickup on Friday - an EB M235i! I'll definitely look out for the book, and I hope to meet others on that day - it seems there are quite a few others picking up their cars that day too!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sorry I missed you on the 25th. Hope you had as much fun as I did. I'm trying to figure out when my car will arrive at the PC for the second part of the adventure.

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
Sorry I missed you on the 25th. Hope you had as much fun as I did. I'm trying to figure out when my car will arrive at the PC for the second part of the adventure.
Your CA should have that info for you...

·
Registered
207 Posts
My wife and I are at the airport right now about to board our fight to London and then Munich shortly thereafter for our first ED pickup on Friday - an EB M235i! I'll definitely look out for the book, and I hope to meet others on that day - it seems there are quite a few others picking up their cars that day too!
Did you go full superhero on yours or black interior? I may have saw yours during my victory lap! :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
SSD - signed, sealed, and (almost) delivered

Just signed the Bimmerfest Buch... 10/21/15 Munich Pick-up of a 2016 M4 Coupe!

Sounds like the latest info is all correct, but it's in the Premium Lounge where you check in for pick up, just to the right of the reception desk. Big red book on a table with the drop-off location list and some brochures. Pretty prominent, I must say. Found it on my own without asking!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Too bad we missed each other. Glad to hear you had a ton of fun - my wife and I had a blast too... well, other than the few times that I freaked her out with my newbie MT driving skills going around Germany. :D

161 - 180 of 214 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.