BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Arrive Alive w/ my e92 M3
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone seen the delivery of a baby its quite an experience.
Im proud to tell everyone, that as of yesterday Im a proud dad.
Nothing prepared me for such an joyful moment, I had happy tears.
I like to share the photos I took during delivery.
I sneaked in a camera and stole some memorable shots,
... seems like I got away :angel:

Cigars to everyone! :smokin: http://feeds.slide.com/p/1/17accrdalloys+034?compliments=True

.. and btw, the first thing I did was to have her try on new shoes

·
Registered
316 Posts
geeezzz....that was painful...ease off the camera and give those shutters a break for crying out loud....you might as well just have video'd it.....in fact...if you speed up the slide show enough...it turns into video...

anhoo...congrats....:thumbup:

·
Carbon Fiber & M3 Fanatic
52 Posts
Too cool, congrats! By the way I saw you used InterCityLines. Jonathan at a local shop recommended them and Ive contracted with them to pick up and deliver my M3. How long did it take? They are estimating LATE AUGUST! AH! I cannot wait that long!

·
Do the interns get Glocks
9,324 Posts
Congratulations!!!

I notice you unload an M3 vert and the state troopers are already staking out your house...

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
mischik said:
Too cool, congrats! By the way I saw you used InterCityLines. Jonathan at a local shop recommended them and Ive contracted with them to pick up and deliver my M3. How long did it take? They are estimating LATE AUGUST! AH! I cannot wait that long!
Took them 10 days, Denver to Alexandria. cost of $1600, door to door. Another Open carrier w/ so-so rating wanted $900, too risky I'd say. Dependable Auto shippers DAS, wanted $1400, close container, but its a drop off and pickup at their stations, these stations are nothing more but towing facilities that leaves you car at the outside secure fence area, it would cost me $10/day for indoor storage until they pick it up.

I highly recommend Intercity Lines for members here, in fact the car below my car inside the carrier was also an M3 to be delivered nearby.

Good Luck! rest assure nothing will happen to your car if your use Intercity
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22308

heres photos of the baby a day old.

Attachments

·
Vorsitzer
344 Posts
I used Intercity to move a M3 from FL to Boston. There was a husband and wife team who were outstanding and very careful. The other cars onboard were new Austin Martin Convertables. Redelivered in a mall parking lot because the rig was so long.

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vrrooom said:
I used Intercity to move a M3 from FL to Boston. There was a husband and wife team who were outstanding and very careful. The other cars onboard were new Austin Martin Convertables. Redelivered in a mall parking lot because the rig was so long.
:)
Thats nice to hear, seems like these drivers are part owners in the company, who really take pride in doing their business, unlike other car carriers who are just brokers who just bid out their jobs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts