Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys!

NEW BMW NIGHTMARE TARGETS # 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122 has updated in "THE BMW NIGHTMARE WEBPAGE". It's been 2 months since the last update. I want to thank you all for your submissions.

Check it out the NEW NIGTHMARES by Click on this Banner:

THE BMW NIGHTMARE WEBPAGE-----(Click Here)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For your entertainment, I will kindly refresh TRAGET #34 for you:

Target #34: 3-Series (E36)
BMW Nightmare Qualification: This Amazing Rear Wing!
Verdict: Have you taken an IQ test lately?

Here is TARGET #31:
Target #31: BMW 3-Series (E36)

BMW Nightmare Qualification: The wing, exhaust & the body kit![/U]

Verdict:Is that an Alien Antenna? E.T. Phone home!!

To see the rest of the 123 BMW NIGHTMARE TARGETS, Please click on the images or go to this link:

<A HREF="http://www.jimmy540i.com/bmwnightmare.htm" target="_blank">The BMW NIGHTMARE Webpage!!

Thanks again, comments are welcome and Happy Motoring! Don't forget to see LAST TARGET ~ The mother of all nightmares!

Regards,
JIMMY

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You bet Jim, enjoy!

By the way, Target # 123 has just been added.

·
Registered
547 Posts
sup jimmy.. this is mike... gotta say thanks for the BMW Xenons i ordered from u.. although.. i couldnt install the drivers side high beam because the air box is in the way.. and i didnt know how to install w/o removing.. i think your bmw nightmare page is great.. i just started carrying around my camera with me everywhere i go. so if i ever come across any.. ill be sure to send u the pic..

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
I gotta get a pic of a Honda CRX this morning on the freeway that had M Roadster/Coupe side gills put in the rear fender between the rear wheel and the back window. Sheeesh :tsk:

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Thanks Mike! Let me know if you have any difficulity installing the highbeams, I will see what I can do to help.

Thanks and enjoy the Xenons man! Please e-mail me [email protected] if you have any Nightmare Pix.

Regards,
JIMMY
www.Jimmy540i.com

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
IIIMSpeed:

Thanks, comments like yours always keeps me going! :thumbup:

1/4 of the pictures in the NIGHTMARE PAGE was taken by myself when I "shop around" the great Los Angeles & Orange County area. The rest of 3/4 were send by BMW enthusiasts from around the globe.

Regards,
JIMMY

·
Das Hellrot Reisender
1,179 Posts
Hey Jimmy,
I just found your page (through other means) and wanted to say thanks. I laughed, I cried, I got angry, it was the feel-good page of the year.

·
Vendor
7,262 Posts
Re: BMW Nightmare

First of all, most of these cars make wanna : puke: ...Wow, I never knew such beasts existed. But hey, I guess beauty really is in the eye of the "bimmer"holder.

The funny thing is, I know some one who has a souped up E46 coupe with every contraption, inside and out on it- you name it, brakes, wheels, kite spoiler/seti antennae, different engine, YET it still retains it's 318 badge! I'll try to get a pic and send it to you.

I love this site...almost better than a cup of coffee in the morning.

Love it!!! You rock!

·
AWD rocks
426 Posts
the winner is...

i cant help but think this pic is by far the winner!!!!!!

i use to own two fords ('94 mustang and '00 explorer) so i really appreciate this pic.

howver, the pic if of the honda civic with the m5 headlights, e46 grilles, and the x5 hood is a classic.

Attachments

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks people :)

Sorry I didn't see the rest of the response on this thread til just now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jon:

How are ya? Yes, I registered, hopefully I can make it.

Regards,
JIMMY

·
Im here
4,825 Posts
Great page , i realize to each his own but wtf are some of these people thinking i assumed after seeing the z3 gills on ebay for the honda's and other imports that those were the extent of the fake bmw add ons, but jeezus adding headlights and roundels to that crap...
they need to be:slap: and then have the car torched on the spot,
it seems that they spend thousands of dollars on those cars and are not even proud enough of them to display the name i.e. honda, kia
well im on the way to the tire shop to get some new dubs for my z3 :rofl:

·
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest!
367 Posts
01silber said:
Great page , i realize to each his own but wtf are some of these people thinking i assumed after seeing the z3 gills on ebay for the honda's and other imports that those were the extent of the fake bmw add ons, but jeezus adding headlights and roundels to that crap...
We're probably talking about the same kind of people who, when hearing of a fatal crash in which an aquaintence of a board member caused it after running from the cops, said "accidents happen, it's nobody's fault".

Search DTM to see WTF I'm talking about... We're talking sympathy for the dude who ran from the cops and killed a lady...

-DanB

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.