Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was driving the other day and bam all the lights and warnings start popping up. Pulled over tried to resart and nothing. I hit up paper to ask how to move the car when now power? He told me about the red cord hahaha damn bmw. Well he told me the battery to get and he registered my battery and cleard all but one fault. Thanks again paper and to anyone needing coding or clearing faults hit him up. This is my second time getting work from him. Super cool guy.

·
SideShow activist
407 Posts
we should start flying him around the country!!:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
+1k. He is a great guy to deal with. I meet him when I 1st moved out here, an been awesome ever since. You guys pay me I will fly him anywhere an of course you have to pay the worker:rofl:

·
David
3,550 Posts
Glad to hear and a :thumbup: to paper. Your car looks great with the black accents and GT1's.

we should start flying him around the country!!:thumbup::thumbup:
Great idea! Everyone throw in and we will fly him to Kentucky!

Do you like horses and bourbon PAPER???

·
CRISP & CLEAN
4,142 Posts
Well i was driving the other day and bam all the lights and warnings start popping up. Pulled over tried to resart and nothing. I hit up paper to ask how to move the car when now power? He told me about the red cord hahaha damn bmw. Well he told me the battery to get and he registered my battery and cleard all but one fault. Thanks again paper and to anyone needing coding or clearing faults hit him up. This is my second time getting work from him. Super cool guy.

THANK YOU for the props Bro .
& you know I'm here anytime you
Need help with anything .

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Bimmer App

·
Maintainin'
1,093 Posts
We don't have to fly him around the country, all we have to do is set up remote access on our laptops and invite him to take over and program away.......lol

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Yes via Team viewer

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
as long as you have the programs then yes he can do it via remote access.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts