BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BMW ****ie
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My e39 is oh so fine. She takes me higher than a bottle of wine. When I hit the gas she goes every time. My e39 is oh so fine.

My 530i is oh so fly. The way that she looks puts a gleam in my eye. Ask me no questions I'll tell you no lie. My 530i is oh so fly.

My BMW is oh so alive. She beat a Maserati doing 185. If chased by zombies I'd surly survive. My BMW is oh so alive.

My inline six is oh so strong. Put the peddle to the metal and you won't go wrong. Behind the wheel is where I belong. My inline six is oh so strong.

My leather interior feels oh so right. I sit on my throne and drive through the night. Infinite comfort with no end in sight. My leather interior feels of so right.

My balanced suspension handles oh so well. She moves and she swerves without wagging her tail. I've never been late for the opening bell. My balanced suspension handles oh so well.

If your e39 runs tried and true, savior the moments, give her just due. Always remember she's there for you. When faced with a challenge she always pulls through. Take pride in her always. Enjoy the view. The moment you saw her, the moment you knew . . . (she was the one)

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
You're brave as hell for posting a poem. Thanks for sharing.. NA meeting on Thursdays..

·
BMW ****ie
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
BMW ****ie
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
1 - 8 of 8 Posts