BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...for that is the only reason that I can think of that would make me not only feel what I feel, but compel me to let this secret out of the bag.

I think I like the looks of the Z4.

There, I said it.

Can't wait to hear how it drives...and then drive one myself. I may have a tough choice deciding what the next car is going to be now that I've canceled the MINI order. I honestly thought it would be between a used C5 and used M Coupe (and if I hem and haw long enough, the Lotus Elise would be a possibility too).

The more i see pics of the Z4, the more it grows on me...sorta like a fungus.

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Mystikal said:
Solve it all and just use the bottom of a broom to stamp the Z creases into the side of your car. Instant retrofit!

Now where did I get that from...

EDIT: Credit Kaz for that idea. :D
Me? Hmm, I don't think it was me...

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Ah, a partial misquote of me from Dan. I did say that I predict the roundel sidemarker will be the next r1cer mod. I dunno about the crease but hey, if it happens, I'll take the credit. :D

·
Crazy Canadian
1,095 Posts
Kaz said:
Ah, a partial misquote of me from Dan. I did say that I predict the roundel sidemarker will be the next r1cer mod. I dunno about the crease but hey, if it happens, I'll take the credit. :D
Don't give them any ideas! :eek:

On a pseudo-related note, it seems that front quaterpanels painted in different colors than the rest of the body seems to be catching on. :rolleyes:

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Mystikal said:

Quote taken from this thread. :dunno:
ARGH! More misquoting! I thought that was limited to the "god" thread...:mad: :banghead: :banghead:

Hehe...

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Clyde, nothing wrong with that!!! :thumbup: The Z4 DOES look nice... If you review recent threads, you'll see that the "acceptance" level is pretty high. :D

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ALEX325i said:
Clyde, nothing wrong with that!!! :thumbup: The Z4 DOES look nice... If you review recent threads, you'll see that the "acceptance" level is pretty high. :D
I don't think that it looks nice, but I still like the way it looks. I also think that the M Coupe is one of the ugliest vehicles to lay rubber in the past 20 years, but I like the way that one looks too.

Hmm...It's not that I like it in spite of its ugliness, but rather becuase of its ugliness.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.