Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Leave gun. Take Canoli.
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious... What is the significance of the neon foot at the delivery center? :dunno:

·
Happily Driving
2018 X5
7,010 Posts
The foot- it represents driving fast. :dunno:

·
friend of the marque
4,943 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Dude it is the FOOT, enuf said!!!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Found this searching the board, sounds wrong but it came from one of the people who work there...
"I understand from the gentleman in your picture, Ernst Fortune, that the neon foot is actually taken from the footprint of an elephant at the local zoo. I'll take his word for it. "

·
Travel Fever
2,745 Posts
J, here is the topic for your next roundel magazine.

·
Freude am Fahren
19,687 Posts

·
BMW Fahrer
4,674 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Don't laugh please - once BMW Welt opens it's ED doors, that Foot will be extinct. If I were you, I'd get my voice recorder ready and take the next flight to Munich... :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
did anyone notice that if you take pictures of the foot at different apertures, the lights change?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
I don't think the foot was "on" when I took delivery. Then again I could have been so focused on the new car that I didn't even see it...

·
Running around in circles
3,629 Posts
Just curious... What is the significance of the neon foot at the delivery center? :dunno:
I took this pic while I was there :)

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Foot pictures at different apertures

Attachments

·
Using SPF 45
3,669 Posts
Foot pictures at different apertures
Colors look the same to me, just brighter in the more exposed picture. It's like using a color wheel and adding black (or subtracting white).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts