BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Made it to Muenchen yesterday. Swung by the Welt to see if I could move up delivery to Friday (today).. No joy, they're booked solid ~140 scheduled today and ~100 on tomorrow.

The weather has been fantastic. It's supposed to get cloudy with a possibility of showers this weekend :thumbdwn:

Anyhow, off to find some bier with the Mrs. Prost!

Update -- took delivery earlier this morning.

ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1475326015.144068.jpg
ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1475326035.195211.jpg

·
Don't be a left lane hog
3,187 Posts
Congrats! Looks good. How do you like the wheels in the ZCP? Is it true they look better in real life?

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
That is a really nice colour! Me likely! Enjoy the trip.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats! Looks good. How do you like the wheels in the ZCP? Is it true they look better in real life?
I really like the wheels. They do look better in person. Ride quality is good, too.

I was more concerned with the ZCP seats than anything. They're surprisingly comfortable. I do miss the thigh extension and the massaging seat from my 5er, but all things considered, the seats are quite good...better than expected after ~2000 miles on the clock in Europe.

Cheers,

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shipping Update -- The car is on the way to the States. Was dropped in MUC on 11OCT. Made it to Bremerhaven and on the KLINE - Grand Duke which left port on 18OCT and is scheduled to dock in Brunswick on 03NOV.

Cheers,

·
Registered
8,180 Posts
That's quick... enjoy!!!

Shipping Update -- The car is on the way to the States. Was dropped in MUC on 11OCT. Made it to Bremerhaven and on the KLINE - Grand Duke which left port on 18OCT and is scheduled to dock in Brunswick on 03NOV.

Cheers,

·
Registered
45 Posts
WOW...
Congrats on the quick boat! Dropped mine off in MUC on the 22nd and it just got here to the port of NY/NJ today! (20th Oct)

Always
Motch

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, I was very happy to catch one so quickly. Redelivery cant come soon enough.

Cheers,

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PCD Update -- scheduled for 12/2 -- a bit of a delay at the Port of Brunswick... CBP shorthanded...glad I know people :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts