BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

The M Shop in Eagle Rock

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  AsianImage 
#1 ·
Anyone have a phone number handy for the M shop???
TIA
Randy

#6 ·
Just for everyone's information...

We are booked up till Aug 8th. We have 4 big projects going on and 2 of the main lifts have been taken up so we're short on space.

Projects are:
1) Cylinder head job on a 1991 850Ci

2) AA Tuning TwinScrew supercharger on an E36 332ti

3) VF-Engineering SC on 99 M Coupe

4) Big engine work on an E34 M5

If you would like to make an appointment for service or safety inspection, please PM or call the office.

#7 ·
Jon@TheMshop said:
Just for everyone's information...

We are booked up till Aug 8th. We have 4 big projects going on and 2 of the main lifts have been taken up so we're short on space.

Projects are:
1) Cylinder head job on a 1991 850Ci

2) AA Tuning TwinScrew supercharger on an E36 332ti

3) VF-Engineering SC on 99 M Coupe

4) Big engine work on an E34 M5

If you would like to make an appointment for service or safety inspection, please PM or call the office.
Great to hear you guys are busy....I am very happy for Joe. Boy works hard and deserves all the good business. :thumbup:

I may need to make an appt soon....I need to run a pre purchase inspection ON MY OWN CAR! haahha..I may sell my car to a friend..and if I do I want to sell it to them with a clean bill of health ya know? Either way I will call in advance. :thumbup:

#8 ·
AsianImage said:
Great to hear you guys are busy....I am very happy for Joe. Boy works hard and deserves all the good business. :thumbup:

I may need to make an appt soon....I need to run a pre purchase inspection ON MY OWN CAR! haahha..I may sell my car to a friend..and if I do I want to sell it to them with a clean bill of health ya know? Either way I will call in advance. :thumbup:
Wait a minute.....didn't you say you would never sell you car??????
So I ask again, what WILL you replace it with??
R

#9 ·
Touring Dude said:
Wait a minute.....didn't you say you would never sell you car??????
So I ask again, what WILL you replace it with??
R
Touring Dude! How goes it? yeah I want to sell it. Replacement...who knows? The world is open. I have a few prospects lined up. I guess you will have to find out as soon as I sell my car and we hang out at the next meet. :angel:

How come you did not go to the Scarantino's dinner?

#10 ·
AsianImage said:

Hey.. congrats on your BMW being on Readers' Rides on EuroTurner Magazine!

#11 ·
AsianImage said:
Touring Dude! How goes it? yeah I want to sell it. Replacement...who knows? The world is open. I have a few prospects lined up. I guess you will have to find out as soon as I sell my car and we hang out at the next meet. :angel:

How come you did not go to the Scarantino's dinner?
Thing's are good! Sorry to hear your sellin' off your 5, you still thinkin' BMW???

Uhhhhh, I didn't hear anything about Scarantino's....when was that?

Crystal Cove was cool, I'm going to miss the next one (Aug 19??) but will go again soon

R

#13 ·
Jon@TheMshop said:
Hey.. congrats on your BMW being on Readers' Rides on EuroTurner Magazine!
OH GREAT!!! The issue is out!!! SWEEEET! :rofl:

I have been waiting for it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.