Bimmerfest BMW banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 12994 Posts

·
Ambitious But Rubbish
1,231 Posts
Oops?

I've been working from home all day on a demo site, due by Friday. Things are going well so far. Hooray!

·
Back in the game
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Guys (and Jen),

I have a confession.

I broke the dam.

-Jose

Attachments

·
Young + Dumb
663 Posts
So much for keeping it quiet over here in the e36 section. We're just shutting down entire websites and all.

As far as those sad about your post count... Time for an intervention!:rofl:

Edit: Might as well start it out looking for help. My gauge cluster is finally starting not to work at all. Managed to make it to school and back home today with no gauges. If anybody has a cluster with say...oh.. 240k + miles please let me know. Im trying not to set it back further than the last inspection.

Thank you guys

·
The Canadian Prick.
12,984 Posts
Sad face. Oh well, I didn't even lose 5k posts.

·
some kid
10,495 Posts
I've got an interview with GE Aviation for an Engineering Co-op tomorrow morning... Nervous and excited. I'm not too hopeful, I'm pretty sure they only take the cream of the crop.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
CJ...Good luck. Keep the faith, man. It's not just about the grades. I think you could really work in your experiential knowledge and appreciation for engineering genius, spacial relationships, design flaws through the work you've done building and tearing down cars. Good engineering is not only the design on the paper, but understanding how the design plays out in real life.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Karl, how's the new job going?

·
Jesse Moon Bayne
8,245 Posts
Scored these today along with e30 cluster and nose panel. Getting car estimate tomorrow morning. Anyone want these seats? They are leather and powered. Make offer if interested :) ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1393465039.363630.jpg ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1393465051.697300.jpg ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1393465063.449677.jpg ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1393465071.382182.jpg ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1393465082.401283.jpg

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Lowered.
244 Posts
oh god, i'd love to have those....but im pretty broke atm.

also, pretty funny that we killed the fest with the OT thread haha

·
Registered
12,381 Posts
wow,...i guess we found the line in the sand onthe intarwebz...

wonder what the final post count was, and who was the straw on the camels back...:eeps:

soory jon,...:( didn't mean to break your site...:dunno:

df

·
Back in the game
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I've got an interview with GE Aviation for an Engineering Co-op tomorrow morning... Nervous and excited. I'm not too hopeful, I'm pretty sure they only take the cream of the crop.
Oooo interesting. Where would it be located? I've got two good friends from college that are in GE's Edison Program in Cincy. One was in ME and got pretty good grades. The other, my old roomate, was in aero and graduated with over 200 credits as a super senior (only require ~133). He was trying everything to get his GPA above a 2.7:rofl:

If you're trying to get into that area of GE I can hook you up with them. The ME has a 09 M3.

·
I feed trolls
4,977 Posts
We lost all our tags...:(

21 - 40 of 12994 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.