41 - 60 of 12994 Posts

·
I feed trolls
4,977 Posts
Oh Lord Jesus I lost 3k posts!

·
Speed is Zen
9,754 Posts
wow,...i guess we found the line in the sand onthe intarwebz...

wonder what the final post count was, and who was the straw on the camels back...:eeps:

soory jon,...:( didn't mean to break your site...:dunno:

df
I think Chad was the tipping point. It was the last one I saw when the site was going down. Geez Chad. :tsk:

·
Premium Member
14,835 Posts
I will try and find out what happened.

·
Old Soul
2,946 Posts
I will try and find out what happened.
Thanks for the update! As much as we joke and jest, we know that thread was very long and a tax on the server. I think I speak for most of the OT group that we appreciate the hard work and are relatively understanding of the situation.

Keep it up, mods of Bimmerfest!

Also... I found my next car.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
James....nonononono. It looks like a bad marriage between a hyundai, a venza, and a watermelon. I'd give you Snowy before I'd let you buy that thing.

Well, maybe :angel:

We might have to have a moment of silence at Bimmerfest East and West for the thread that brought us all together. It's sorta sad, actually, that it's gone. Mods, if there is any way to archive it, we'd be most grateful.

Oh, and sorry for crashing the website. :bawling:

·
Ambitious But Rubbish
1,231 Posts
A round of shots to celebrate the old OT thread's demise at BFe. Let's do it.

Got the tie rods and control arms off of the M3 tonight. Easiest removal I've had on a BMW, ever.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
I think Chad was the tipping point. It was the last one I saw when the site was going down. Geez Chad. :tsk:
Sorry.....:eeps:

Lil Chad.... What are you whining about 3k little posts for? I lost almost 8,000! :yikes:

:p

C:\>Sent from my 386 using MS-DOS__

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Sorry.....:eeps:

Lil Chad.... What are you whining about 3k little posts for? I lost almost 8,000! :yikes:

:p

C:\>Sent from my 386 using MS-DOS__

·
The Canadian Prick.
12,984 Posts
Maybe if we had more people in purple, they wouldn't have taken our home from us :dunno:

·
Lowered.
244 Posts
purple people unite.

even though i didn't post much in it, i always found myself reading back page after page when I was bored.

·
Registered
12,381 Posts
heeyyyyyy.......:eeps: who put "the tacos did it" in the tags??:cry:

no, they didn't. know how i know?? :dunno:

cuz my tacos be stealthy, yo!!:angel::D:p;)

and cj and jen, you guys are no longer purplez :nono:

i think the e36 forum has been one of the best, though.

no 'official' mod has been needed, the biggest threads (ot & pics), and quite a lot of site supporters.

oh yeah, and we managed to crisis and crash the site....:eeps: sorry 'bout that....:eeps:

but seriously, i think we're an ok bunch. and i second the round of drinks @ bfe. :D

df

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I admit, I was the taco abuser. :tsk:

Oh, purplez. This musta been charged to my stupid hacked credit card. I guess since we broke the site, the least we could do is pay them to fix it :rofl:

And like we need a reason to drink at bimmerfest :angel: :rofl: :thumbup:

·
Registered
12,381 Posts
s'okay....shoulda knowed it was you, with proper punctuation and all.....:p;)

and yeah, i know,....like there aren't going to be enough reasons already to get down and funky @ bfe.

maybe we should get t-shirts made up with the actual #of posts in the ot thread. a badge, so to speak....to go along with the bf e36 group?? :dunno:

edit: my swearword would probably be 'farfegnugen'

df

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Maybe if we had more people in purple, they wouldn't have taken our home from us :dunno:
Yes, for with our $9 donation every 6 moths we can definitely afford the bandwidth for this site. What is a couple of grand a month, right? :rofl:

All these site changes are coming to fast for me. First we loose OT and now they want to put a moderator in the e36 sub-forum. It is too much.

·
Lowered.
244 Posts
Couple grand a month? this site should be run on a dedicated, at least 10gbps unmetered server....not even over $1K a month.

·
Registered
12,381 Posts
actully i don't think we need a moderator in here, just was noticed that there wasn't one dedicated to the group. i kinda think it's a *good* thing we haven't really needed one very often as we really do tend to self-moderate.

i do not see much of a difference at all regarding a mod assignment to our lilttle group. and if it does wind up being ken, he'll be napping most of the time ayway, so yeah,....win-win...:angel:

df

·
Just living MY dream
5,588 Posts

·
The Canadian Prick.
12,984 Posts
Yes, for with our $9 donation every 6 moths we can definitely afford the bandwidth for this site. What is a couple of grand a month, right? :rofl:

All these site changes are coming to fast for me. First we loose OT and now they want to put a moderator in the e36 sub-forum. It is too much.
Tell me you know I was joking! (Except about sticking Ken with the Mod job before he comes on and stops us).

41 - 60 of 12994 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.