Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 12994 Posts

·
Back in the game
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Sorry.....:eeps:

Lil Chad.... What are you whining about 3k little posts for? I lost almost 8,000! :yikes:

:p

C:\>Sent from my 386 using MS-DOS__
Sorry.....:eeps:

Lil Chad.... What are you whining about 3k little posts for? I lost almost 8,000! :yikes:

:p

C:\>Sent from my 386 using MS-DOS__
I see you're hard at work to get those 8k posts back.

-----

New mishimoto radiator is on its way to me! I only had to pay $27 shipping. I hope this one lasts. :tsk:

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
And who sez I'm not purple!

Thanks DF for the reminder!

I took Funny out today for her monthly winter blues ride. Did a few Italian-style carbon removal maneuvers. Oh how I miss her. Only 6 more weeks until the snow will be gone. Thank goodness!

·
The Canadian Prick.
12,984 Posts
:( far more than 6 weeks here for no snow. Even longer until I can drive my car or even my bike. :sob:

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
maybe we should get t-shirts made up with the actual #of posts in the ot thread. a badge, so to speak....to go along with the bf e36 group?? :dunno:
If they can salvage the OT thread that would be a great idea. They could be like our gang's uniforms.

Tell me you know I was joking! (Except about sticking Ken with the Mod job before he comes on and stops us).
Of course you were joking. I was just adding on to it.

·
The Canadian Prick.
12,984 Posts

·
I feed trolls
4,977 Posts
Did anyone else notice Alan posted? hes become a ghost member!!!

Chad if i had banker hours which involved sitting by a computer all day I'd have lost 8k posts too so :p

Actually though I did get a new job... at a shop that has a powdercoating oven large enough to park my truck in...

·
The Canadian Prick.
12,984 Posts
Alan posts nearly as infrequently as you do Chadling. Hell, even Tommy had stopped in a week or two ago!

·
BMWCCA HPDE Instructor
23,448 Posts
Oh man, I see a lot has happened in the last day! I was wondering why the Fest had gotten so slow. Hilarious that it was the OT thread. Kinda sounds like it might be resurrected once they figure stuff out, though. And it looks like I had a solid 5k+ posts docked from my count.

·
I feed trolls
4,977 Posts
Bah humbug Ed I finally got on the working bandwagon again after two month of unemployment and have been clocking steady 9-10 hour days. I havent even been hovering polysci, and thats what I love to do lol

Did see toms post though. its a shame we dont have our thread to relish in it :shifty

·
The Canadian Prick.
12,984 Posts
Welcome back to the working class Chad!

EDIT:

On a side note, I've been working on my taxes the last few days. Did you folks know that I paid more in taxes fourth quarter 2013 than I made in the first three quarters?!?!?!?

Edited edit:

This made me smile.

·
I feed trolls
4,977 Posts
:rofl: thanks Ed.

Im not quite sure I follow the meme but I like the outcome.

Heres my meme contribution to the new thread. I hope you guys get it lol

·
Just living MY dream
5,588 Posts
Did anyone else notice Alan posted? hes become a ghost member!!!

Chad if i had banker hours which involved sitting by a computer all day I'd have lost 8k posts too so :p

Actually though I did get a new job... at a shop that has a powdercoating oven large enough to park my truck in...
Who me? I'm around I just don't have much to say lately. I just lurk :)

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Insane in the membrane!
4,561 Posts
Dude you could be right about that, but it doesn't work the other way around, there are no E.T.'s seen in Star Wars, maybe now that Disney has taken over they will get creative in the next ones.

·
I feed trolls
4,977 Posts
Who me? I'm around I just don't have much to say lately. I just lurk :)

Nice to see you're alive! how have you been holding up in this arctic bullshlt being in the middle of the desert :rofl:

·
Just living MY dream
5,588 Posts
Nice to see you're alive! how have you been holding up in this arctic bullshlt being in the middle of the desert :rofl:
Good it's been a super mild and dry winter here. Usually we get a bunch if snow since I'm just west of Tahoe but not much this year. I'm jelly of all the snow the rest of the country is getting. You still have the e36?

·
I feed trolls
4,977 Posts
Just watched I, Robot for the 50th time. Still gets me every time. VIKI is a bltch lol

61 - 80 of 12994 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.