Bimmerfest BMW banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 12994 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
And can we sticky the archived thread...otherwise, it's naturally going to fall to the back of the threads because it won't have any recent posts. Pretty please???? Pretty pretty please? :angel2:

And I'm the same way, I keep strolling down to find the thread. I can't find it :confused: then I remember it's stickied :slap:

And finally, too bad we didn't hit 3M views. :wow: That would have been a perfect note to leave on....oh, well.

·
still learnin'
5,031 Posts
I HATE eval time. Was promised a promotion last year, but didn't get it due to internal red tape (not being in the role long enough). Have no idea if I will get it this year, and won't find out for about 3 weeks. Just had to submit my self-eval, which is driving this rant. /over

Afternoon coffee time.

·
Insane in the membrane!
4,561 Posts
Ugh I hate self evals, it always almost means that if you give yourself a really good self evaluation, they just poop all over it, so they have leverage in the future.

·
Jesse Moon Bayne
8,245 Posts
I hope I get a raise too......

·
There is no spoon
1,964 Posts
I HATE eval time. Was promised a promotion last year, but didn't get it due to internal red tape (not being in the role long enough). Have no idea if I will get it this year, and won't find out for about 3 weeks. Just had to submit my self-eval, which is driving this rant. /over

Afternoon coffee time.
Perhaps you should go all Horrible Bosses and do the Jason Bateman throwing Kevin Spacey out the window...and that is self sacrifice people!! Good luck...not with the window thing, with the promotion.

·
Insane in the membrane!
4,561 Posts
If there is one man that knows how to get a promotion it is Frank Underwood!

·
Ambitious But Rubbish
1,231 Posts
If there is one man that knows how to get a promotion it is Frank Underwood!
!! SPOILER ALERT !!

I will do a lot of things to ensure a raise or promotion, but I kinda draw the line at pushing people in front of Metro trains...

·
Insane in the membrane!
4,561 Posts
!! SPOILER ALERT !!

I will do a lot of things to ensure a raise or promotion, but I kinda draw the line at pushing people in front of Metro trains...

It's only a spoiler if you haven't seen season 1.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Jesse Moon Bayne
8,245 Posts
Got my first electric bill. It was $144 for my STUDIO apartment that I'm in 15 days a month. WTF!!??
Does that bill include water and everything?
For my house my electric is about $100 a month and my gas bill lately been about $160 a month.

·
D'oh, You Kids!
29,146 Posts
:rofl: I would KILL for a $144 light bill.

·
D'oh, You Kids!
29,146 Posts
:bustingup

·
Back in the game
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
:rofl: I would KILL for a $144 light bill.
Jeez Ken, do you have a grow farm in your basement? If you have been keeping it from us Franklyn is going to be pissed.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Sorry, Matt..dollars to donuts it's the electric heat. From what I know, it's crazy expensive. Although, I've spent $1800 this winter on oil for the boiler, so maybe electric heat isn't so expensive after all.....

Oh, and Joey, thanks Mr Smart#ss :throw:

Finally, Jesse, sorry to hear about the car. Hope you can make it stronger and faster.

141 - 160 of 12994 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.