Bimmerfest BMW banner

7141 - 7160 of 8444 Posts

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Interesting that they went back to the cart track for the autoX!
I don't think BFE rented the whole place out this year. On the other side of that parking lot there a bunch of motorcycles doing what looked like one of those two day M license things. I did not get a good look at the race track they had the autocross at last year, but it sounded like there was a group using it. I saw a few signs about drifting so there might had been a drift event going on over there.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I took delivery of the rebuilt title Nissan Versa from a family member. I actual like driving the thing around since I don't care about the cosmetic condition of the car.

Hopefully it will last 5 years so I can save up and get a nice CPO BMW 2 Series.

·
Insane in the membrane!
4,561 Posts
So, of all the regulars here in the forum, only one made it, and he went in a Miata?

Geez! We've become the West Coast Bimmerfest crew... :(

I know it's kind of sad, it's all because of location. That said I'm in Nebraska right now but I could have planned that differently.

I was at my favorite Nebraska car wash today and spotted this...

Also I took a picture of the Passat to show off the headlights I recently sanded and polished. Strangely this same procedure had 0 effect on the tail lights. I don't have a before picture on hand but let's just say I've had passengers ask me if my lights were turned on at night lol. So dumb, the dot needs to outlaw plastic lenses. Think of how many lives would be saved.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I don't feel at home driving the Nissan. I am debating on unloading the e36 and the versa to get a 04-05 530i.

How much do you realistically think I could get for the E36?

• 98 323is Hardtop
  • Clean Title
  • No *reported* accidents
  • All original Black Paint in amazing condition
  • Interior is in good shape minus the pass door card buckets and the front seats
  • CD43 with Hk amp and Bav sound stage 1
  • 93k miles
  • 17 inch style 32s off a Z3
  • 45% window tints with lifetime warranty
  • 5k miles Conti DWS 006
  • Koni sport adjustable shocks with H&r sport springs
  • ECS Rad with electric fan
  • CAI
  • Hella euro headlights
  • Everything that could go wrong has been replaced. (6k in repair bills)
I am saying 5k but I can't find a single E36 on CL with less than 100k miles.

·
Insane in the membrane!
4,561 Posts
I don't feel at home driving the Nissan. I am debating on unloading the e36 and the versa to get a 04-05 530i.

How much do you realistically think I could get for the E36?

• 98 323is Hardtop
  • Clean Title
  • No *reported* accidents
  • All original Black Paint in amazing condition
  • Interior is in good shape minus the pass door card buckets and the front seats
  • CD43 with Hk amp and Bav sound stage 1
  • 93k miles
  • 17 inch style 32s off a Z3
  • 45% window tints with lifetime warranty
  • 5k miles Conti DWS 006
  • Koni sport adjustable shocks with H&r sport springs
  • ECS Rad with electric fan
  • CAI
  • Hella euro headlights
  • Everything that could go wrong has been replaced. (6k in repair bills)
I am saying 5k but I can't find a single E36 on CL with less than 100k miles.
I can't support this decision in good conscience. :(

·
BMWCCA HPDE Instructor
23,448 Posts
Greetings, all. Seems it has been quiet here for a bit. I've been traveling for a few weeks, camping with friends and now visiting family in Michigan. That also means that I get to spend time working on the GTO! Got it running today for the first time in years.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Not much new on my end, had a few days off work, traveled and the E36 hasn't moved since end of June. I been starting it but not driving it.

Oh and I'm also back to the single life, well that didn't last -_- so you can see why I'm leaving the e36 alone, have such good memories there but car reminds me of ex. I'm healing now so I'll be fine.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts

·
The Canadian Prick.
12,984 Posts

·
D'oh, You Kids!
29,154 Posts
I am devastated. I was supposed to walk her down the aisle Nov. 3rd.

7141 - 7160 of 8444 Posts