BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
The bodykit on the red one is UGH-LEE! :thumbdwn: The black one works well with the wheels, and even that otherwise ugly exhaust tip looks pretty good.

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
You enabling SOB:mad:

I absolutely LOVE the package on the black wagon.:D :thumb: :yikes:

I too am not very hip on the front spoiler on the red one. But the rest is :thumb:

Allrad 325
Can I get that in grey green:dunno: :bigpimp:

I guess I could cancel my Disney trip and start up the "I've been corrupted by a Canadian Darth Maul fund."

I'm really feeling the love but my wallet is really starting to hurt;)

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PM 325xiT said:
I guess I could cancel my Disney trip and start up the "I've been corrupted by a Canadian Darth Maul fund."
Keep in mind the Red one looks kinda...... EWWW because ACS had to develop a front add-on to mate with the 02 face-lifted front ends. Still debating if I like it or not.

Also the All-Road like all other ACS cars can be developed by purchasing bolt on ACS parts. Cosmetic, suspension, performance etc etc....

Go for it Phil, be the first All-Road in North America

In any regard:

Disney ain't going anywhere, but you car is going everywhere :D

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Clem said:

Keep in mind the Red one looks kinda...... EWWW because ACS had to develop a front add-on to mate with the 02 face-lifted front ends. Still debating if I like it or not.

Also the All-Road like all other ACS cars can be developed by purchasing bolt on ACS parts. Cosmetic, suspension, performance etc etc....

Go for it Phil, be the first All-Road in North America
Very tempting ;) So even a rookie like me could do a lot of the work. :D Just need a body shop to paint the trim and put in on.

Is there an east coast supplier where I could poke around and check things out?

In any regard:

Disney ain't going anywhere, but you car is going everywhere :D
Very true:) but........................

I'd be going to someone else's house to live for quite a while if I cancelled Disney:yikes: My son and wife would be :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
PM 325xiT said:

Very tempting ;) So even a rookie like me could do a lot of the work. :D Just need a body shop to paint the trim and put in on.

Is there an east coast supplier where I could poke around and check things out?
Correct. My car currently consists of ACS bolt on parts. Click on my sig for a profile.

CEC has a warehouse in NJ. Not sure about a showroom though. Give them a call www.cecwheels.com

PM 325xiT said:
I'd be going to someone else's house to live for quite a while if I cancelled Disney:yikes: My son and wife would be :mad: :mad: :mad:
If you go the ACS route you can stay at my place then I can really corrupt you ACS style :D

Send your wife and son by themselves and use the money for your portion of the trip on your car :D :D J/K

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Clem said:

Correct. My car currently consists of ACS bolt on parts. Click on my sig for a profile.

CEC has a warehouse in NJ. Not sure about a showroom though. Give them a call www.cecwheels.com

If you go the ACS route you can stay at my place then I can really corrupt you ACS style :D

Send your wife and son by themselves and use the money for your portion of the trip on your car :D :D J/K
I'll check them out....thanks:thumb:

As for putting me up, how far from PA to where you live:dunno: Could be a nice ride to break in the new part:D

1 - 20 of 54 Posts