BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
That Guy w/ the Modded GT
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

So my lovely sponsors, XO Luxury Wheels, decided to have my car display their latest creation, the Verona. Sharp lines, aggressive cuts, and the spider-esque spokes make this in my opinion one of the nicest designs on the market.

And better yet, we decided to do a custom one-off finish for it. I present to you Gold Metallic with an Anodized Bronze face.

Let me know what you think, more pics coming soon :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Neat! Almost like "no-wheel" wheels, in a minimalist kind of way. Makes your ride even moreso the "flagship" of our forum's "GT fleet", in my opinion.

·
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Neat! Almost like "no-wheel" wheels, in a minimalist kind of way. Makes your ride even moreso the "flagship" of our forum's "GT fleet", in my opinion.
Thanks buddy! Yea j get what you're saying, the spokes are slimmer and shows the brake off more. The gold compliments the brakes very well.

Now just need to get some center caps :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
I want a wheel sponsor too....

car looks great, I'm going to send you a PM on the BMS stage 1 you have

·
Registered
324 Posts
Although it's not a color I would choose for my GT, I have to say it looks great and matches your overall look of your black GT very well. I really like the unique pattern and style of this wheel. I've been wanting to get 22" summer wheels but living in Chicago my concern is not the ride/handling as much of the potholes and ****ty local streets as they would take a beat down and wheels would get damaged in no time.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Looking the dogs balloxs is a frequently used European/ UK term that best describes ........

You will have to advise on your front and rear spoilers are they Hamann or ACS ?

·
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking the dogs balloxs is a frequently used European/ UK term that best describes ........

You will have to advise on your front and rear spoilers are they Hamann or ACS ?
had to google it at first to get it :rofl: thanks man!

They're custom made :)

Although it's not a color I would choose for my GT, I have to say it looks great and matches your overall look of your black GT very well. I really like the unique pattern and style of this wheel. I've been wanting to get 22" summer wheels but living in Chicago my concern is not the ride/handling as much of the potholes and ****ty local streets as they would take a beat down and wheels would get damaged in no time.
22"s are a little big for me. I'd say go 21"s, they look the best. These are actually 20"s, but the setup and finish gives a much larger presence to them.

Appreciate the compliments :D

Oh man, i have to say that combo is the neatest I have seen ever on a Bimmer, I love those wheels!!
Thanks man! That's a huge compliment to me haha :thumbup:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Sorry, I'll put in the translation

TOP DEFINITION
Dog's Bollocks
In UK slang terms the "dog's bollocks" means the best. It comes from the habit of male dog's licking their testicles (bollocks) and that they must taste good as they spend so much time in this activity.

British slang meaning one of the following.

1) To be the best example of its kind.

2) Dog testicles.

3 ) Of outstanding Quality

Hope that clears up the merit and praise!

·
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

TOP DEFINITION
Dog's Bollocks
In UK slang terms the "dog's bollocks" means the best. It comes from the habit of male dog's licking their testicles (bollocks) and that they must taste good as they spend so much time in this activity.

2) Dog testicles.

hahaha that's one hilarious definition :rofl:

·
Registered
1,392 Posts

TOP DEFINITION
Dog's Bollocks

2) Dog testicles.

This is hilarious! :rofl:

OP - the wheels are not my cup of tea, or dog testicles, but what matters most is that you like those!

On another note, I couldn't resist Googling "dog's bollocks" so here goes one of the top images:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts