BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't know they could make an E34 look this bad. :cry:

IMO, this is even uglier than the riced out E36 from yesterday.



 

·
Tamer of the Mighty V8
Joined
·
1,321 Posts
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil how can you post that without a better warning, I just finished wiping coffee off my computer screen.
That's the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

Keith "The Wine Guy":thumbdwn: :banghead: :cry: :lmao: :rolleyes: :p
 

·
superwagon pilot
Joined
·
1,388 Posts
PhilH said:
I didn't know they could make an E34 look this bad. :cry:

IMO, this is even uglier than the riced out E36 from yesterday.

You know you want to do that to your car Phil, come on be honest with us. You're a closet low-rider lover aren't you.

Those ground effect kits would look nice in dark green:lmao: :eek: :bigpimp:
 

·
Revelation 10:7
Joined
·
1,012 Posts
The car looks horrible, but I sure would like to have those wheels.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Re: The worst E34 ever

Josh (PA) said:


You know you want to do that to your car Phil, come on be honest with us. You're a closet low-rider lover aren't you.
The back end looks like it melted. I can't imagine anyone who thinks the rear fenders look good like that.

I want to put smileys to convey my sense of disgust, but none of them come even close to how I feel about this car.
 

·
Into the dark ages
Joined
·
1,523 Posts
OMG! i even prepared myself before opening this thread for some ugliness....but nothing could've prepared me for this! what's with the Acura lights. i think i'll settle for a banglebutt any day compared to this work.

this should go into the hall of shame. and the car is from Quebec Canada! brutal..
 

·
blubb blubb blubb
Joined
·
1,168 Posts
I find it hard to believe that someone spent both time and money on getting their car to look like that.

Oh, the humanity...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
523 Posts
WTF!!! do these guys not realize by the time you add up all the money they have invested in that E34 they could have bought a brand new 330 or M3?????:banghead:
 

·
Rest in peace, Coach
Joined
·
9,106 Posts
GSR13 said:
The car looks horrible, but I sure would like to have those wheels.
They're probably replicas and are soft as noodles. The real M5 wheel will not have the proper wheel offset nor the right bolt pattern (I think) to accomodate the E34 chasis.

Unless he's running a spacer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GSR13 said:
The car looks horrible, but I sure would like to have those wheels.
I'm sure no one is surprised to learn that the wheels are replicas.

Look closely at the factory wheels and you can see the fakes have more spokes at the edge of the rim.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The HACK said:
...The real M5 wheel will not have the proper wheel offset nor the right bolt pattern (I think) to accomodate the E34 chasis.

Unless he's running a spacer.
E39 wheels fit on the E34 with just a thin hubcentric ring. I have E39 wheels on my car.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top