BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BMW-Porsche-Mustang-Nut
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Not sure how many MINIs have hit the streets so far ---- but I saw at least 500 Coopers and scores of Cooper 'S's at the Port of NJ yest. :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: I thought the Cooper S was due until much later in the year. (I'm out of the loop lately.)

Once again, I was spending the day working across the street at Schnitzer scrapyard where the WTC steel goes. :cry:

I looked over and saw what I thought HAD to be MINIs :eeps: Lots of colors, not like the smurf army when the M3s first came over. I like the dark blue and the red ones best.

Pictures? YES, I had our digital camera we're supposed to be using to document the steel ---- and yeah I couldn't help but walk over there and take a bunch of pics of the cars.

I now have to explain to the lady from FEMA that we give the photo disks to that I need those car pics! :dunno:

I hope to get them later today, and perhaps post a few if I get a chance. There was one red Z8 there too, lots of Ms.

·
3,440 Posts
Yup, the CooperS is here. Dealers have demos already. The ones you saw must be the factory pre-spec'd customer cars. June will be the 1st month that a customer will be able to spec their CooperS.

·
Premium Member
11,052 Posts
Alex Baumann said:
Why asking ? wanna buy a full ship or what ? :D
Well, you know they are always obsessed with how many people they can fit into a Mini... I just wanna know how many Minis can fit into a WLNA ship. :thumb:

Seeing as I can fit 5 mounted M68s inside of my 330Ci, I bet I could put at least 4 Minis in the trunk of my 330Ci.

I was thinking of buying a 6 pack of Minis. On Monday, I tear one off and drive it for a day. On Sunday, I'll drive the 330Ci. :D

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Hmm, all the rooftops are white. I guess they must have that thing covering the hood on em, since I believe the mirrors are supposed to match the rooftop.

Hard to imagine that most of those cars are likely already sold...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.