BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some advice from the northeastern crowd. I'm originally from LA and moved to NYC recently. I'm considering bringing my E93 to live with me, but I'm not sure how to prep him for the winters here. I'd be keeping him garaged, but plan to rarely drive. What do I need to know? What equipment do I need to keep on hand so he can survive until warm weather returns?
Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Need some advice from the northeastern crowd. I'm originally from LA and moved to NYC recently. I'm considering bringing my E93 to live with me, but I'm not sure how to prep him for the winters here. I'd be keeping him garaged, but plan to rarely drive. What do I need to know? What equipment do I need to keep on hand so he can survive until warm weather returns?

Thanks!
Hey Jessica, congrats on the move to NYC! Hope it's been great and welcome! If you have a garage already then I suggest fresh oil change and al fluids flushed and such and car cover. Usual tools would be basic wrenches, jack, air compressor if small one for tires in case needs air, and battery pack or battery maintainer. Any tips for me to attempt my 2nd move to LA?! Lmk thanks and vice verse

Best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
337 Posts
As long as you have a battery tender then you should be ok. I've lived here all my life and never had a problem with the weather out here, just make sure you have some good tires for the snow out here. Other than that you should be good to go

1 - 3 of 3 Posts