BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
If you do change em, I would be interested in buying your old sills if they are in good condition. Mine are broken or cracked
All4 in 99% great shape!! make an offer. PM me

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I'll go a step farther and I'd rather have no door sills then ones that say "BMW individual". Unless someone is an enthusiast, people who see are going to think it's stupid sounding. Well... I am an enthusiast and I think it's stupid sounding...

Flame away...

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp
No flames intended, but...........I would add that putting BMW Individual sills on a non Individual car makes just as much sense as putting ///M sills on a 525, 528, 530 or any 540 except the 2003 540 m-tech.

Seeing politically incorrect E39's just gives me a chance to laugh. Like the red E39 in my town. It's got 16" basketweave wheels, chrome window trim, single exhaust, pre facelift trim, auto tranny.........and the ///M5 on the decklid.

Life is short, enjoy the ride. It's your car, do what makes you happy.

·
Registered
393 Posts
How much do you want for the shift knob? I am in Garden City, Long Island and can pick it up. Thanks, Ken
Are you talking about the Auto shifter with the marble trim? or a manual knob?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
My 540i is an Idividual. It has the full sport pack, including mtech2 suspension, bumpers and the 17" 66 wheels (Staggered). The real Individual apects, that set it apart is the exterior colour (sonderluckeuring or Bras metallic) and the champaign nappa leather interior. I also have the Individual door sills that the OP intends getting. The steering is the same as the e39 M5. The only major extras I dont have is PDC (bummer) and navigation. Oh and the headliner is Anthracite.
I've been meaning to post pics for some time now but I'll introduce my car officially in a seperate thread (soon hopefully).
So where are those pics???????

41 - 46 of 46 Posts