BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could you guys tell me the cosmetic diffrence of a 645 to a m6?
Right now i can see the diffrence in:
Front bumper
Mirrors
Carbon Fiber roof
M6 logo on the fenders

anything else?
sideskirts rear bumper diffrent?
Fender Width diffrent? flares out?

thanks in advance guys!

·
Registered
540 Posts
The 6 in the pic you provided looks to have afternarket splitter on the front.

But you hit the major body style differences. Plus the side skirt and rear bumper are different. The rear bumper is designed for quad pipes on the M6, the 650/645 are dual pipes. Also, the wheels on the M6 are different than the 645/650.

Alot of guys on this board also purchase M6 parts or replica parts and put them on thier 645/650. Most notably the people replace the stock 645/650 wheels with the 19in M6 wheels or 20 inch M6 replica wheels from Miro.

Interior wise, the M6 has a better leather quality than the stock 650. MY 2008 650 has Pear leather, which is an upgrade over the std Dakota leather. The M6 has Merino leather and can also have an Extended Leather option. This replaces the black stock leather console with matching Merino lether. Looks really good.

The color choices for M6 interior are also different as is the wood trim.

I'm assuming you already know the performance difference.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you sir!

Im looking for a 04-05 Alpine white 645 for my gf. just looking at the picture posted above sold me!

ill be changing the
wheels
suspension to KW adjustables
Tint windows
Front M6 replica bumper with cf splitters
rear spoiler maybe :dunno:

for some odd reason the m6 looks wider like how the E46 m3 is wider then the regular 3 series.

btw heres a picture of my 7 series.

The 6 in the pic you provided looks to have afternarket splitter on the front.

But you hit the major body style differences. Plus the side skirt and rear bumper are different. The rear bumper is designed for quad pipes on the M6, the 650/645 are dual pipes. Also, the wheels on the M6 are different than the 645/650.

Alot of guys on this board also purchase M6 parts or replica parts and put them on thier 645/650. Most notably the people replace the stock 645/650 wheels with the 19in M6 wheels or 20 inch M6 replica wheels from Miro.

Interior wise, the M6 has a better leather quality than the stock 650. MY 2008 650 has Pear leather, which is an upgrade over the std Dakota leather. The M6 has Merino leather and can also have an Extended Leather option. This replaces the black stock leather console with matching Merino lether. Looks really good.

The color choices for M6 interior are also different as is the wood trim.

I'm assuming you already know the performance difference.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Nice 7.

I'm pretty sure the M6 body is the same with exception of the above mention differences. I don't believe it's wider.

Alpin White 6&7 huh? Keeping it in the family! Sweet stable. I go with Black X5, 650.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Thank you sir!

Im looking for a 04-05 Alpine white 645 for my gf. just looking at the picture posted above sold me!

ill be changing the
wheels
suspension to KW adjustables
Tint windows
Front M6 replica bumper with cf splitters
rear spoiler maybe :dunno:

for some odd reason the m6 looks wider like how the E46 m3 is wider then the regular 3 series.

btw heres a picture of my 7 series.
6er for the gf? And I thought my gf was expensive:p I'll b your gf though if you get me one too:) lol

·
dRopTop'd
389 Posts
Could you guys tell me the cosmetic diffrence of a 645 to a m6?
Right now i can see the diffrence in:
Front bumper
Mirrors
Carbon Fiber roof
M6 logo on the fenders

anything else?
sideskirts rear bumper diffrent?
Fender Width diffrent? flares out?

thanks in advance guys!

Any idea what size are those wheels?

·
Registered
708 Posts
looks like 20's to me since the ride is extremely lowered

·
Swords Up! Recordings LLC
128 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im pretty sure they are 22's on that m6.

what are people doing for the m6 facelift? oem? replicas? btw anyone know who makes that front lip?

·
Registered
540 Posts
I agree those look more like 22 inch HREs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts