BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, I don't want to, but I'm restoring a 79 chriscraft and could use the money. I'm giving bimmerfest folks the first shot since I have gotten most of my information from here. Ready?
Manufactured jan 97, approx 51k miles. 2.8 liter 5 speed Atlanta blue. Located in boston ma. I have replaced the entire cooling system premptivly with VSL radiator and Stewart water pump. New platinum plugs, New Dark blue Gahh top, new Bridgestone tires all around, new ceramic pads and Zimmerman rotors, seat rail bushings done. Exterior is in great shape, no rust or rot, interior is clean and original with little wear, brought the car up from Texas in fact the following link is a you tube video ad from the dealer I bought the car from. I bought it for 10k and put another 4-5 into it. I will be asking 12-13k on eBay and Craig's list but will sell it here a little cheaper. Pm me for a phone number.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.