BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased a Silver Gray 330ci ZHP early last year and am contemplating trading it in for an 06' right before the model change over because I am really not to sure about the new styling cues of the E90 coupe. It's loaded with every option thinkable minus the cold weather and pdc control.

The car is paid for and my question is if any of you dealer buffs thing I might be able to come out relatively well on a new coupe with the predicted incentives at the end of the run. Are dealers still going to be ordering coupes for the lot? or will all of their allocations go toward the new E90 sedans?

·
Registered
584 Posts
why would you "trade up" to another ZHP? Is that your intention? There's basically no difference between the cars, and I imagine you'd take a financial hit. (or maybe not, with the incentives, but I doubt they'd be enough to erase the $$ difference).

Plus, you are probably less likely to get exactly what you want (as opposed to you already having something that meets your needs)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.