BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After they got angel eyes or took apart their headlights? I got a facelifted sedan and I got Orion v2 angel eyes that I put in myself. Everything still works fine and after it rained no water got in the headlight but I took it for a carwash the other day and now there is condensation in the inside of the driver headlight but not the passenger. I assume I did something wrong when re-attaching the headlight but it looked like I did it right so I'm not sure. Thank you!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Prolly didn't get a good enough seal when u put it back together. Heard of it happening. But mine is fine and did the AE's myself too.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Need to check the tabs and make sure all are locked down. Check the rubber boots at the back of the headlight to make sure they are correctly postioned. If all that checks out then take the lenses back off to clean and condition the rubber seals. This is most likely your issue. Also make sure the lenses are clean where it meets the seal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.