BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Addicted To Autocross
191 Posts
Yes it is Vince. Looks like you've been bitten by the track bug. Its all good. Autocross or track, you are doing what too many BMW owners aren't - taking the Ultimate Driving Machine through its paces. :thumbup: I have yet to go to a road course, but in due time. Glad to hear you're having fun. Does this mean you may be thinking of getting dedicated track wheels and R-Compounds? If you think you're having fun now...

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
VinceTopasBlau3 said:
I actually dreamt of driving at Buttonwillow last night... :( Geez...

Raffi, what have you done to me??? :cry: :cry:
Coil overs, new springs, new struts !! Coil overs, new springs, new struts !! Coil overs, new springs, new struts !! Coil overs, new springs, new struts !! Coil overs, new springs, new struts !!
errr......................the bug has bitten you Vince:lmao:

·
Hi
4,481 Posts
VinceTopasBlau3 said:
I actually dreamt of driving at Buttonwillow last night... :( Geez...

Raffi, what have you done to me??? :cry: :cry:
Sweet dreams Vince! Wait until you become a track junkie like me, you won't be able to get enough track time, no matter how hard you try.. Ah, the good things to look forward to :D :D

See you at Buttonwillow in September... I already mailed in my app. last week.:bigpimp:

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: This is not good...

Hey Raffi,

hmm..would that be the CCC driving school? I am thinking of attending Willow Springs on 19th by Driving Concepts. What do you think ? :D

Raffi said:

Sweet dreams Vince! Wait until you become a track junkie like me, you won't be able to get enough track time, no matter how hard you try.. Ah, the good things to look forward to :D :D

See you at Buttonwillow in September... I already mailed in my app. last week.:bigpimp:

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Re: This is not good...

Damn! I bought the angel eyes instead...I heard they add 12.5% of horsepower! Woo hoo!

:lmao:

PM 325xiT said:

Coil overs, new springs, new struts !! Coil overs, new springs, new struts !! Coil overs, new springs, new struts !! Coil overs, new springs, new struts !! Coil overs, new springs, new struts !!
errr......................the bug has bitten you Vince:lmao:

·
Hi
4,481 Posts
Re: Re: Re: This is not good...

VinceTopasBlau3 said:
Hey Raffi,

hmm..would that be the CCC driving school? I am thinking of attending Willow Springs on 19th by Driving Concepts. What do you think ? :D

Yeah, it is the CCC school. Willow Springs is also a lot of fun, but it is a much faster track than Buttonwillow. Try it out, I am sure you'll have fun. I am going there on August 2nd with a company called Speed Ventures (www.speedventures.net, I think). I have never been to the track with them before, but the cost is only $120 for the whole day with about 2 1/2 hours of track time. Can't beat that!:D

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: This is not good...

There you go again tempting me! :cry:

Have fun! :D

Raffi said:

Yeah, it is the CCC school. Willow Springs is also a lot of fun, but it is a much faster track than Buttonwillow. Try it out, I am sure you'll have fun. I am going there on August 2nd with a company called Speed Ventures (www.speedventures.net, I think). I have never been to the track with them before, but the cost is only $120 for the whole day with about 2 1/2 hours of track time. Can't beat that!:D

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Re: Re: Re: This is not good...

VinceTopasBlau3 said:
Damn! I bought the angel eyes instead...I heard they add 12.5% of horsepower! Woo hoo!

:lmao:

LMAO!!!!

Well you know some times $ is tight so you need to make your best judgement;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts