BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

You've got to imagine it w/o the gullwing doors and the giant wheel arches along with the GHETTO 19" rims.

I promise you, when the new 6 series DOES come out, the proportions will be nearly identical to this car and the will be about 90% accurate.

Proof that Adri-Chris Von Bangledonk CAN use his power for good rather than evil.

Remember how much the Z8 ended up resembling the Z07 concept car?

Several BMW insiders have already said that most press have already seen the new 6 series in coupe and cabrio form, indicating that the new 6 will look almost exactly like the Z9 GT and the Z9 Cab.

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
The HACK said:
I promise you, when the new 6 series DOES come out, the proportions will be nearly identical to this car and the will be about 90% accurate.
That's true. I've collected every single spy pictures of the E65 I could find (not drawings or comp. enhanced pix) and compared them with the final car.

They've changed almost nothing. They covered the rear with a plastic housing to hide the raised trunk, as in the 6 pictures I posted today.

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
The car is (dare I say) not too bad . . .:yikes:

The only thing I can think of them changing are the fog lights and maybe the rear exhaust. I would think they would move the foglights down more toward the base of the front spoiler. The rear exhaust would look really nice cut-out of the rear bumper but I don't know if this would carry over to the production vehicle.

I guess we will have to get used to the rear section looking like this. I can't tell, but the rear trunk almost looks like a hatchback. :dunno:

I like the doors too.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alex Baumann said:
I bet 21" Alpinas would look gorgeous

OK,OK ...........I'm getting lost :D
NINJA STAR RIMS! Those would look *****en.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Notice the outside rearview mirrors? That almost looks like the same mirrors that's on the new Z4 that Shahin posted.

·
zeddy
7,668 Posts
It's hideous, especially in profile.

Ed:(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts